Have: Intel CPU, Gamestop GC. Want: Cash, GC, PC, PS3 games

saturnotaku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
First FS/trade thread. Hope I'm doing it right. :newbie:

As far as references go, I don't have any itrader on this forum. However, I've done lots of sales on the nV News forums - http://www.nvnews.net and have Heatware feedback of 34-0-0 - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34105

I've also been a member of eBay since 1999 with a feeback rating of 262-0-0 under the user ID saturnotaku, with quite a bit of that rating coming as a seller.

Non-credentials out of the way, down to business. Here's what I have.

• Two (2) $50 Gamestop gift cards--ONE HAS BEEN SOLD. I STILL HAVE ONE LEFT
  • Core2 Duo E6750 CPU - Just the processor only. I have no idea what happened to the box. For shipping purposes, I'll be sending the CPU attached to a dead Asus P5K-E motherboard. The board will then be put in its original antistatic bag and shipped in its (the board's) original box.
ALL PC GAMES ARE NOW GONE

I would prefer cash offers for the gift cards, but I'm open to trades if what you're offering is of significant enough interest. Again, I'll look at your lists (if you have them) and would also consider a game+cash transaction. Cash must be paid by PayPal from a verified address.

As far as trades go, there's not a whole lot I'm looking for. I'll check your list for PC games to see what you have. Otherwise, I'm primarily looking for:

PS3

Bioshock--INCOMING
007: Quantum of Solace

GameCube--note that I only want games that include the original box and cover art. Manual would be nice but is not required.

Prince of Persia: Two Thrones
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball (the first game)

Best Buy and Amazon.com gift cards

I'll ship first if your itrader rating is 15 or higher. 14 or less, and you'll have to ship first. If I do enough trades that go well, I'll consider loweirng that, but you'll have to forgive my newb-ish leeriness of the whole trading thing.

I typically ship within 1 business day when a deal is reached and usually send stuff via USPS First-Class mail.

I think that about covers it. Please send a PM with cash offers for what I've got. Also, if you think I've done something wrong in this post, please PM me and I will work with the mods/admins to correct it.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edit 01/01/09: Noted incoming Bioshock PS3, added Fracture and some GameCube games.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you've got a price in mind for the processor would you send me a PM please sir? tentatively looking to upgrade my rig, trying to find stuff on the cheap.

[quote name='Capt Dirty Jack']if you've got a price in mind for the processor would you send me a PM please sir? tentatively looking to upgrade my rig, trying to find stuff on the cheap.[/quote]

PM sent. :)

bread's done
Back