Status
Not open for further replies.

McNutsack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just won this code in a contest.
No way my PC can handle it.

Gamestop sells this code for $49. I'm sure most people just pirate the game, though, haha =)

Any one want to buy this code?
I'd send it to you via email asap!
I guess if no one wants to pay anything , I'll hold a random drawing and give it away to someone that posts in here(if that's allowed...) or just paste the code and see whomever snags it 1st.

UPDATE: Sold Mafia 2, but I still have Just Cause 2 that I'm trying to sell, or just give out if no one wants!
Not sure how to edit the thread title, or if I can delete it, or whatever...

Last edited by a moderator:
If no one takes it from you... I'll take it!

I just got a new AMD Quad-core CPU and tried out the demo now versus my old dual core. The game ran like crud. Now it runs great... 45fps+

You should try and upgrade.

I wish I could upgrade =/
The reason I've been entering (and WINNING) so many twitter contests is to make a lil bit of money for xmas gifts for girlfriend and family, since my work hours are dwindling lower every month it seems (damn you, economy) .... sooo , a PC upgrade is out of the question...for a while : D

I also won a Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock PS3 bundle ($180) and just the game for the xbox...all in one day. Actually got two copies of Mafia 2 to sell or pass out.

But yeah, looks like if no one buys it, your odds of receiving it free are pretty... good so far : P

[quote name='McNutsack']I wish I could upgrade =/
The reason I've been entering (and WINNING) so many twitter contests is to make a lil bit of money for xmas gifts for girlfriend and family, since my work hours are dwindling lower every month it seems (damn you, economy) .... sooo , a PC upgrade is out of the question...for a while : D

I also won a Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock PS3 bundle ($180) and just the game for the xbox...all in one day. Actually got two copies of Mafia 2 to sell or pass out.

But yeah, looks like if no one buys it, your odds of receiving it free are pretty... good so far : P[/QUOTE]

Geez, it seems like you have good luck in contests!

BUMP, you might get someone to buy all those things.

[quote name='McNutsack']I wish I could upgrade =/

But yeah, looks like if no one buys it, your odds of receiving it free are pretty... good so far : P[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm about it, did you get it?

@Unicorntard and @ jcmeadows , luck may be a huge part...but mostly it's about sheer quantity; before bed each night, I'll enter like 5 twitter contests.

It takes like...3 minutes each night.
What I do is under "search", I type in stuff like "Win", or "Win 360" , "Win Canon Camera" , you get the idea...I try to be specific towards what I'm interested in.
It'll show you thousands of "retweets" by people entering contests. I just retweet whatever contest looks good to me. And there's literally hundreds of game giveaways a day on Twitter. Even from people that have like, only 300 - 500 followers. When you consider the fact that only a few of those followers will actually "retweet" for a chance to win, your odds of winning are pretty great.
Only 60 people competed in this ipad contest few days ago, for example.

...In fact, I actually won $700 worth of stuff this week.
The last thing was Halo Legendary edition...Which I guess I'll also sell when it comes >_<
So yeah, it may sound lame and like a leech, but if you are in desperate need of extra income, consider searching Twitter while you watch tv at night or something. Especially if you really want to make some family and friends happy for xmas, these are perfect to have shipped to their houses =)

@docvinh , oops, I did see it just now! My bad. I just sold it for someone that offered $8 >_< I still have Just Cause 2 , though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back