HAVE: Many NEWLY-RELEASED AAA games. WANT: PS MOVE & 3DS. Fdbk: 100%+ 64

If your Drill Dozer is complete, would you consider trading for a sealed Donkey Konga (without bongos)?

[quote name='Rex']If your Drill Dozer is complete, would you consider trading for a sealed Donkey Konga (without bongos)?[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote name='King_Sprout']Damn, I have RE4 for the ps2, but there's nothing on your list worth trading this awesome game for.[/quote]

D'oh!

[quote name='pop311']I see you want Donkey Konga. I have DK 2 w/ bongos. Are you interested in that?[/quote]

Possibly, but only to trade for, not to buy. Are there any games on my list that you want?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']did you receive the game yet? (pikmin2)[/quote]

Not yet. I expect it to arrive today, though.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']awesome.

There's probably a good chance of that happening I would presume[/quote]

I'll let you know.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']awesome.

There's probably a good chance of that happening I would presume[/quote]

Didn't arrive in today's mail. Hopefully tomorrow.

[quote name='dinaboo']Didn't arrive in today's mail. Hopefully tomorrow.[/quote]

damn, that makes no sense at all. I mailed it on saturday at 10 a.m., first class priority :cry:

[quote name='kurrptsenate']damn, that makes no sense at all. I mailed it on saturday at 10 a.m., first class priority :cry:[/quote]

If you PM me your address ASAP, I'll be able to mail your game today. Otherwise, I'll definitely mail it tomorrow, even if Pikmin 2 doesn't arrive then either.

You shouldn't have to wait just 'cuz the one you sent is taking longer than usual. Besides, you now have a higher rating than I do. :)

Thanks.

bump for the 6 games I'll be returning in the next day or 2, since I've had 'em for almost a month - since the CC July 4th $8.96 sale.

Todays is my last day to return the games I bought at CC, so if I don't get any solid offers in the next few hours, I'm returning the games in purple font this afternoon. FYI.

bread's done
Back