Have: Mario Party 6 - Super Smash Brothers Melee Want: BF2, Indigo, Viewtiful Joe

SkyGheNe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Haves

Mint unless stated otherwise.

GC
Mario Party 6 Complete + mint but no mic: $35 shipped
Super Smash Brothers Melee: $24 shipped
Mario Power Tennis
GC Player Attachment
Bomberman Generations
F Zero GX

GBA
Metroid Fusion
Zelda: LTTP
Bubble Bobble Old and New

PS2
Megaman X Collection
Shadow Hearts 2 (sealed)
Jak II (sealed)
Soul Calibur 2

Wants

Battlefield 2 (preferably new, unused CD key for PC)************
Indigo Prophecy (ps2) **********
Shadow Hearts
Viewtiful Joe********* (GC preferred)
Viewtiful Joe 2********* (GC Preferred)
Megaman Powered Up (PSP) ****************
Maverick Hunter X (PSP)

Sony PSP Gig stick or 2 gig stick

[quote name='Scorch']Just a heads up, Modern Combat is the console versions. The PC version is just Battlefield 2.[/quote]

Thanks for catching that. Edited :)

You don't have the regular box for Bubble Bobble GBA? I'd be interested then, I'm not a fan of those homemade DS cases...

[quote name='nnthomas']You don't have the regular box for Bubble Bobble GBA? I'd be interested then, I'm not a fan of those homemade DS cases...[/quote]

I do have the regular box. it's complete + you get the ds case if you choose.

[quote name='nnthomas']Ohhh ok, I misunderstood then, sorry. Check my list if you see anything, if not, how much you looking to get for it?[/quote]

Didn't see anything and if I can I wanna see if I can trade it for something. Thanks for the interest though.

Could you check my list for Mario Power Tennis (GC) please? Also, if you have a price, feel free to PM it to me. Thanks.

[quote name='iufoltzie']CML for the Batman TAS and Critic DVDs... Otherwise let me me know if you have a price in mind.[/quote]

Didn't see anything...have a price but it'd prolly be too high.

[quote name='iufoltzie']CML for the Batman TAS and Critic DVDs... Otherwise let me me know if you have a price in mind.[/quote]
Didn't see anything...have a price but it'd prolly be too high.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Okay... I may be able to make that happen over the weekend, I'll keep you posted.[/quote]

Thanks...how much? Or anything in particular you want over the list before you get it? Don't want you to pick it up and then a deal falling through

Interested in Shadow Hearts Covenant and the GB Player... but either of those would be a tall order for Viewtiful Joe... I'll try to look for both Viewtiful Joe games.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']Interested in Shadow Hearts Covenant and the GB Player... but either of those would be a tall order for Viewtiful Joe... I'll try to look for both Viewtiful Joe games.[/quote]

I'll prolly buy VJ if you can find it...just shoot me a price shipped.

bread's done
Back