Have: Mass Effect 2 INFERNO ARMOR codes

too bad you should have grabbed them then. goto ebay and try to pick one up.
besides, i said they were going for $20, you could make an offer. im pretty reasonable.

All i have to offer is

Batman Dem Bones Map Pack - PS3
Dragon Age Origins (Gamestop Pre Order Bonus) - PS3
Infamous Giga Blade Power up
48 Hr Xbox Live - 1
Viva Pinata TV Episode - xbox360
Gears of war 2 Flash back map pack
God of war 3 Phantom Of Chaos Skin

or

5$ PayPal

[quote name='summer_star17x']saw them going on ebay for around $20[/QUOTE]

you should stay on ebay because this is Cheapassgamer

LMFAO 20 dollars for armor that will be useless by the end of the game. Take that shit to ebay. I see some Terminus Armors up to 35 on there. people are insane. Allow me to list my Terminus Armor and CE code perhaps I can get my money back on what I paid for Mass Effect 2.

[quote name='summer_star17x']saw them going on ebay for around $20[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAH I haven't laughed this hard all day.

Thank you, sir, thank you :applause:

well, heaven forbid someone try to get at least HALF of what its worth at this site...

you could make reasonable offers as opposed to talking trash on what the going rate was. He's not saying he will charge you $20 for the code. Jeez

[quote name='kurrptsenate']well, heaven forbid someone try to get at least HALF of what its worth at this site...
[/QUOTE]

I think people are mocking the fact that the going rate itself is ridiculous. I don't think many CAGs are going to pay it, especially since several have been giving away the codes. I know I have several that I'm going to be including as free prizes in my lowball.

Good luck selling them though, OP.

[quote name='bvharris']I think people are mocking the fact that the going rate itself is ridiculous. I don't think many CAGs are going to pay it, especially since several have been giving away the codes. I know I have several that I'm going to be including as free prizes in my lowball.

Good luck selling them though, OP.[/QUOTE]

honestly, i don't think thats the case at all. people, like yourself, are more reasonable and understanding than the general community at this site

[quote name='summer_star17x']I have about 3 codes here for sale or trade.
I like: cash, points.[/QUOTE]

I have a terminus code if u want it? or do u prefer cash? name your price and we can talk business

bread's done
Back