Have: Metroid 3, GRAW 2, Wii sports.... Want: lots of stuff

Iron Angel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
All offers are welcome and especially CML's. If its a cash offer then shoot me your cash offer and dont ask me how much i want. Thanks!

Anyone interested in selling my core 360 with 20 gb hdd wired controller, hd cables, power cable/brick, and headset. Its a Microsoft Refurbished that I just got back and I have not played it once(I got it yesterday and already have an elite) Please send me your offers and do not ask me since I have no set price in my mind. This actually is not the one that originally broke, they sent me back someone else's which they do sometimes. But yes I have not registered the number for this new one as far as I know(Microsoft might have done it without my knowledge or consent) so i believe whoever purchases it may still have the warranty.Thanks!
:hot: = Something I really want.

Haves!!
:360: Games:

Battlefield 2
PDZ
Xbox Live Arcade
GRAW 2
Lost Planet

:wii:
Wii sports
Metroid Prime 3

:gc:
Mario Golf

Wants:
PAYPAL:hot:

:360:
Stranglehold
MOH Airborne
Blazing Angels 2
PGR4

:wii:
None

:gc:
Super Smash Bros

DVD Sets:

Robot Chicken Season 2
Simpsons Season 10
Any Season of Home Movies
Season 6 of That 70's Show:hot:

PSP:
MGS Portable Ops
Other PSP Games
GTA Stories
Carrying Case
Car Charger
More Memory

PS2
All Ratchet and Clank Games

pimpinc didnt see anything if you want to buy shoot me a pm with what you think is fair!

@ Ace

I do not have a price in mind send me a PM with what you think is fair, right now I have several people interested in vegas so highest offer will recieve it.

Thanks all!

O man. I don't want to go into any Highest Bidder BS so I'm gonnna wait til next week and pick it up new at Circuit City for 39.99 :D

[quote name='Iron Angel']well i didnt mean it to sound like a bidding war, but whatever suits you guys the best. Thanks though!:)[/QUOTE]

Huh??? What???

"right now I have several people interested in vegas so highest offer will recieve it."

LOL Either way good luck :D

CML for Viva Pinata, CrackDown, and PDZ. What do you mean when you say you have Xbox Live Arcade? Also, I have Zelda Twilight Princess, though its not on my list.

bread's done
Back