Have: new Black DS Lite. $110 shipped/will consider trade

TC81190

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a black DS Lite here, new in its box. I don't have any need for it, as I already have a DS Lite, and I won the thing out of one of those Stacker games.

Unfortunately I don't have a PayPal account, so if you want to buy this from me, I'll need cash/money order/cashier's check, whatever suits you. If you are interested, I can take pics of it with your username or what have you on a sign next to it, so you know it's legit.

I'll also consider a trade for it, too. One big thing I'm looking for is the Xbox 360 HD DVD player, but I'd want that brand new in box.

Thanks, hope you'll find a deal you like here.

[quote name='solisnk']That's a steal. I don't know about sending a check to someone with no ratings though. :/[/quote]

I get that. I don't know what would be the most secure method, but I'm pretty flexible. Money order or whatever works, that is, if you're interested.

Like I said, I could take a picture, if you'd like.

[quote name='TC81190']I get that. I don't know what would be the most secure method, but I'm pretty flexible. Money order or whatever works, that is, if you're interested.

Like I said, I could take a picture, if you'd like.[/quote]

Its kind of a confidence thing. Trades are ok for 0 FB members but when they're selling big items its usually hard to trust them.

Just take a picture with a little piece of paper with your username.

img00007tc5.jpg

[quote name='TC81190']
img00007tc5.jpg
[/quote]

If interested in a trade/cash combo possibly, please CML.

Can you take a picture w/ your CAG username, that username does not match the one here so it really adds zero secruity.

Note: With sending cashier's checks/money orders/checks, there is very limited security. If any at all, it is normally a very long tedious wait.

Are you requesting the money and items for trade first? With your zero feedback, I highly doubt anyone in there right mind will commit to that.

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']If interested in a trade/cash combo possibly, please CML.

Can you take a picture w/ your CAG username, that username does not match the one here so it really adds zero secruity.

Note: With sending cashier's checks/money orders/checks, there is very limited security. If any at all, it is normally a very long tedious wait.

Are you requesting the money and items for trade first? With your zero feedback, I highly doubt anyone in there right mind will commit to that.

[/quote]

Oh sorry, that was the username for the first CAG in the thread. Yeah, I could take more pictures.

As far as shipping...I'd would prefer to get the money first, yes, but I could try simul-shipping it, I suppose.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Interested in a PSP with a 4GB memory stick?[/quote]

It would have to be a slim...I already have the original.

More pics:
IMG00009.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

hmmmm, atleast it's not pink. lol, no one look at my trade thread, cuz i dont got a pink one for sale.... if that's what you're thinking.

anyways, you skipped me.

I dunno if I have anything you'd want, but please cml anyways for the ds lite....I also have a gameboy micro I just bought if you are interested. Thanks

bread's done
Back