Have: New Destiny The Taken King PS4 Limited Edition Console for $410, New Black Ops 3 PS4 for $510

hihi, sorry i just saw your post on my thread (haven't checked it in a while XD) anyways, i'm interested in your FFXII LE soundtrack that's about it i think.

I have a few Kingdom Hearts themed items.
KH: Re: Chain of Memories (brand new, y-fold sealed, black label, US version)
KH plush robe (brand new, navy, one size fits most) (10 Available)
KH snuggie (brand new in box, 4 navy, 1 royal blue) (5 available)
KH 50x60 inch micro rascal throw, black/multi-colored.(features Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Dora, and The Heartless) (only 1 available)
KH II Comfy Slippers (Brand new Disney Brand with tags intact. Black slipper with royal blue sole and inner sole. Has Kingdom Hearts II stitched label on inner sole and glossy Kingdom Hearts II stitched plastic label on foot if the slipper featuring Dora, Donald, Goofy and black knight Mickey and KH II logo.
Let me know if this interests you or anyone else. Thanks.

I have a few Kingdom Hearts themed items.
KH: Re: Chain of Memories (brand new, y-fold sealed, black label, US version)
KH plush robe (brand new, navy, one size fits most) (10 Available)
KH snuggie (brand new in box, 4 navy, 1 royal blue) (5 available)
KH 50x60 inch micro rascal throw, black/multi-colored.(features Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Dora, and The Heartless) (only 1 available)
KH II Comfy Slippers (Brand new Disney Brand with tags intact. Black slipper with royal blue sole and inner sole. Has Kingdom Hearts II stitched label on inner sole and glossy Kingdom Hearts II stitched plastic label on foot if the slipper featuring Dora, Donald, Goofy and black knight Mickey and KH II logo. (4 available in size 11/12 and 6 available in 9/10) (men's or women with large feet.)
Let me know if this inte)rests you or anyone else. Thanks.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']bump

good luck. I heard the BB versions are just as "rare" or limited as CE at any retailer - the CE BB version even more so.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're pretty scarce online. They had so many copies at my local Best Buy, but they were all damaged from the security sensors that wrapped the game too tight. :(

[quote name='conkwe']Thanks for the link, but I'm only looking for collector's editions now.[/QUOTE]

Ohh I see. Are you looking for CE + novella?

I think my tactic will be to grab the CE where I can (whatever store has it in stock) and try to grab the novella on eBay

[quote name='solarnoise']Ohh I see. Are you looking for CE + novella?

I think my tactic will be to grab the CE where I can (whatever store has it in stock) and try to grab the novella on eBay[/QUOTE]

I actually wanted to keep the novella sealed with the game, which is why I'm on a hunt to find a mint condition copy.

[quote name='conkwe']I actually wanted to keep the novella sealed with the game, which is why I'm on a hunt to find a mint condition copy.[/QUOTE]

Ah I see.

Well if you're willing to settle for a non-CE packaged with the book + slip cover, sealed, from Best Buy, my local BB has about 4 copies left.

Also just to note, all 4 copies have some creases/dents from the security tag thing =(

[quote name='solarnoise']Ah I see.

Well if you're willing to settle for a non-CE packaged with the book + slip cover, sealed, from Best Buy, my local BB has about 4 copies left.

Also just to note, all 4 copies have some creases/dents from the security tag thing =([/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but I already have that version, which is why I'm looking for the CE now. And I hate those stupid security tags. I would've had the CE by now if my Best Buy didn't do that. :(

bread's done
Back