Have Nocturne and some cheap stuff....want PSP games!

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']what version of Evangelion do you have is it Platinum 7 Disk Boxset. Platinum ThinkPak 6 dvd set or is it the Regular Collection of 8 DVDS?[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, it is the only one called the "Perfect Colletion." Here it is on Amazon. Updated OP since I have had a lot of ??'s about which version it is. PM if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._1_3/102-4752902-6203324?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']bump-o![/QUOTE]

Why thank you sir! I would nump your thread, but there isn't one. ;) I'll remember your help though. :D

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']"are they really building a wal-mart in lockport?" bump.[/QUOTE]

"that's been the plan, but people were fighting it so I am not sure now - have you heard anything new lately?" bump

:D

"well i've heard that they're still going to go thru with it, since its impossible to thwart wal-mart for so long until it starts using its magical voodoo powers to turn the protestors into mindless wal-zombies to push their carts around, so i've come up with a plan to destr... what? who are you? no... no... NOT THE FACE!!!!!!!!EEEAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!!! - ...THIS IS YOUR LOCAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD WAL-MART AND TO ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WE HAVE ELIMINATED G.M.O.O.J. HAVE A NICE DAY!

...bump

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']"well i've heard that they're still going to go thru with it, since its impossible to thwart wal-mart for so long until it starts using its magical voodoo powers to turn the protestors into mindless wal-zombies to push their carts around, so i've come up with a plan to destr... what? who are you? no... no... NOT THE FACE!!!!!!!!EEEAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!!! - ...THIS IS YOUR LOCAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD WAL-MART AND TO ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WE HAVE ELIMINATED G.M.O.O.J. HAVE A NICE DAY!

...bump[/QUOTE]

yah i heard the same thing.

[quote name='assassinX']If the pending hasnt gone through for Soul Calibur 2 I would like to get in on that. If the buyer doesnt want it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I just received payment for SC II. I do have it for Xbox too, but I think I'm going to keep that one.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']"well i've heard that they're still going to go thru with it, since its impossible to thwart wal-mart for so long until it starts using its magical voodoo powers to turn the protestors into mindless wal-zombies to push their carts around, so i've come up with a plan to destr... what? who are you? no... no... NOT THE FACE!!!!!!!!EEEAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!!! - ...THIS IS YOUR LOCAL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD WAL-MART AND TO ENSURE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WE HAVE ELIMINATED G.M.O.O.J. HAVE A NICE DAY!

...bump[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

It was only a matter of time. How soon till they come for me?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet'].... escaped from wal-mart's concentration camp... need water... bump...[/QUOTE]

Meet me at the Kmart. Others have sought refuge there and now call it home.

[quote name='boyboy1080']i am still interested in the nocturne game my brother left some games that i have added to my list cml[/QUOTE]

Interested in Battlefront 2, but I don't see Pariah or Area 51 anymore. Are those gone? Bummer...

I'm interested in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture and Voodoo Vince.

Please, cml. I don't know if you're looking for trades and sales, or just sales. If you're not looking for trades, then just ignore this then, please.

[quote name='MysticMike01']I'm interested in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocture and Voodoo Vince.

Please, cml. I don't know if you're looking for trades and sales, or just sales. If you're not looking for trades, then just ignore this then, please.[/QUOTE]

I am up for trades or sales. I didn't see anything on your list though...sorry.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']went shopping at... wal-mart (god this store owns me)

bump[/QUOTE]

It's a sad day indeed....I will be joining you soon, however. *for shame*

bread's done
Back