Have: PayPal /// Want: EVERY XBLA Download Code You Have

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JIGSAWjr']If you accept cash or MO, then I might be interested in your Family Guy Volume 1 DVD.[/quote]
I'm gonna have to pass, sorry.

Wow Highlight. Thanks for getting a PS3 the day after I trade in 4 games in at GameCrazy for only $52. I would have sold them to you for like $70(Consisted UTIII, Stuntman, The BIGS, and NBA 08)

[quote name='SpitFire158']Where you get it from?[/quote]
I saved a bunch of Amazon.com credit from Airplay.com and got it there.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Wow Highlight. Thanks for getting a PS3 the day after I trade in 4 games in at GameCrazy for only $52. I would have sold them to you for like $70(Consisted UTIII, Stuntman, The BIGS, and NBA 08)[/quote]
Wow, I would have bought that in a second too.

[quote name='SlaughterX']Guess you already traded Army of Two... ohh well.[/quote]
Yeah, someone threw me a cash offer so I had to go with that.

Interested in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune? Mint and complete. I would be interested in the $20 best buy gift card and some cash. Shoot me a PM if you are interested with what kind of trade you would want. THanks.

Interested in R6V either:

1. Cruel Intentions (Sealed)
2. A Few Good Men (Sealed)
3. Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Sealed)
4. Bram Stoker’s Dracula (Sealed)
:)

[quote name='Ed_']Interested in R6V either:

1. Cruel Intentions (Sealed)
2. A Few Good Men (Sealed)
3. Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Sealed)
4. Bram Stoker’s Dracula (Sealed)
:)[/quote]
Sorry, not interested in any of those.

CML... I have Swordfish and Patriout BDs for 25 shipped. PM me if you are interested. Thanks. I also wouldn't hesitate getting rid of Motorstorm or Warhawk on PS3.

I'm interested in your Vegas 2, do you have any interested in these PS3 games. R6V2, Resistance, NBA 2K8, Burnout or DMC4. I also have a bluetooth headset available. If your interested please PM me, thank you.

[quote name='jughead']I have The Patriot sealed on Bluray. I am interested in your Nacho Libre.[/quote]
Sorry, no thanks. I can find The Patriot for pretty cheap, seeing as it was part of the promo. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back