Have Persona 3, looking to trade

redroversk

CAGiversary!
Persona 3 seems to be the catch of the day around here, so I went to Sears yesterday, and I found 2 copies. I picked them both up, one for me and the other I am hoping to use as a trading tool here. I was hoping somebody out there in cag-land would be willing to trade used copies of fatal frames' 2 and 3 or Marvel/Capcom 2, or something else rare, and ps2 format. I'll get pictures up later,

[quote name='redroversk']Persona 3 seems to be the catch of the day around here, so I went to Sears yesterday, and I found 2 copies. I picked them both up, one for me and the other I am hoping to use as a trading tool here. I was hoping somebody out there in cag-land would be willing to trade used copies of fatal frames' 2 and 3 or Marvel/Capcom 2, or something else rare, and ps2 format. I'll get pictures up later,[/QUOTE]

Iv got Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for the DC message me if interested. And are these the ones complete with the art book and everything or just the game? If its just the game I dont think people are freaking out that mucha bout it.

bread's done
Back