Have: Persona 4 social link expansion pack, japanese game posters (mgs4!!!)

blaked569

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a new Persona 4 Social Link Expansion Pack that I'd like to sell off. For those of you that don't know, it was sold exclusively through Amazon, and sold out near the game's release (i believe), skyrocketing in price on Ebay. The contents contain:

Persona 4 soundtrack, disc 2 (disc 1 came with the game)
Teddie plushie
XL Persona 4 tshirt
Outdated Persona 4 2009 calendar

You can see it all here:
http://www.amazon.com/Persona-Amazon-com-Exclusive-Expansion-Playstation-2/dp/B001H14C8C

The condition is NEW, but please note: some items were sealed in a plain plastic bag, others, i believe, were not - it came in a plain (non special packaging) cardboard box sealed with tape, which I cut in order to check the contents. If you'd like me to send pictures, please let me know - I don't have pictures on hand, because the item is in my family's home in Chi-town, whereas I'm currently working in Boston.

For the social link, I prefer cash (through paypal, please). CML's are welcome too, but I would like mainly older games (ps3 aint in Boston, and by the time I get a chance to actually play newer games, their prices will have dropped). The latest completed auction on ebay went for 120 + 14 shipping, i'm looking to sell it for approx 100 + 14 shipping. I'll ship a week after payment to make sure paypal goes through (I'm wary of scammers; if you have a better alternative, let me know).

I also have a bunch of game promotional posters from Japan - not lame videogame posters from allposters.com or whatever, but real posters intended for store windows, etc. However, these too are at home, and my sister is always too busy to upload the pictures for me (but if I can get an estimate of interest, I'll pester her). I'm looking for around 24 shipped per poster (need to buy poster tube and all that jazz), more for cooler games and less for less cool games - but if you feel that this is asking too much, voice your complaints and I'll do my best to adjust. I have the following posters, + a few which I may be forgetting. All are almost new and never posted (very slight edge imperfections from travel), except when noted:

Cross Edge
Patapon 2
Loco Roco 2
Item Getter
Captain Rainbow (i think more imperfections on this one)
Resident Evil 5 xbox (hole near middle of poster possibly due to store posting, but not too noticeable imo - i didn't notice it at first)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes New Play Control Wii version

...Goddamn it, this is such a meager list, I know i have 15 more, but i forgot what they all were - if you guys are interested in them, i'll tell my sister to fucking upload the pictures.

Oh, and the big daddy - I also have a couple of sweetass Metal Gear Solid 4 promotional posters that look like this: http://www.export-manga.com/tienda/templates/export_manga/imagenes/Metal gear solid 4 poster.jpg. I stumbled upon a trove of them in a store. My mother said "wtf, so many of the same poster? it must be fake!" whereas my dad took a look at them, and was like "um...i don't think these are fake." the poster stock is nice and classy matte, and some parts of text are embossed. Furthermore, I procured them from a store that is a national chain, not some shady mom and pop store. But yeah - I feel these are pretty badass and valuable, so I'm looking for 50 shipped per poster (I saw this poster on ebay awhile ago in a completed listing for 60 plus shipping; the post has since been deleted, but i swear it existed, scout's honor) - again, if you guys feel this is unreasonable, i'm open to negotiation, etc.

one thing though, i'm not desperate to let these things go, so don't lowball me for a rare japanese collectible.

Peace out homes, pm me for any questions

bread's done
Back