Have: PS3 Bundle - Want: $200

[quote name='Foo228']dude, your gc controllers are sticking during gameplay[/quote]

Hell if I know what's wrong, you bought them 2 months ago.

Also, I really want a PSP.

Anyone?

[quote name='Access_Denied']Hell if I know what's wrong, you bought them 2 months ago.

Also, I really want a PSP.

Anyone?[/quote]

Just started using them alot and the controllers are sticking

fyi ;)

[quote name='jman619']The older style psp or newer slim one? Or either?[/quote]

Either one really, but I really only prefer trades. So, it would probably be more plausible for me to trade for a phat one.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Either one really, but I really only prefer trades. So, it would probably be more plausible for me to trade for a phat one.[/quote]

I hardly ever trade anything. I usually just sale unless it is something I really want. Good luck finding a psp :)

[quote name='Foo228']hmm...how much do you want for the TI83?[/quote]

It's a TI-81, and wasn't it you that I was talking with about it? It might have been somebody else. But, it's really only good for Algebra 1 and Geometry. Anything past that, and you need at least a TI-83.

[quote name='Access_Denied']It's a TI-81, and wasn't it you that I was talking with about it? It might have been somebody else. But, it's really only good for Algebra 1 and Geometry. Anything past that, and you need at least a TI-83.[/quote]

Yep, it was me haha...

I could've sworn it said TI83 so I was curious in finding out how much you were looking for, but thanks for the heads up on it. (and the fact its a 83 not an 81)

bread's done
Back