Have: PS3 Bundle - Want: $200

pm box is full. but here is the message i was going to send you:

i have some items on your list that you were interested in. send me an offer if you want any of these items.

faceplates (woody, viva pinata, tropicana, oem white)
xbl live (2x 3-month live cards)
1 wired xbox 360 controller (mint)

let me know

[quote name='MikeHoncho']"Special" System aren't allowed for trading, whether trading it or wanting it. You know that[/quote]

But clearly, I mean special as in blessed by a rabbi. 'Kosher' if you will. :roll:

[quote name='Access_Denied']But clearly, I mean special as in blessed by a rabbi. 'Kosher' if you will. :roll:[/quote]
Don't make an ass out of yourself. You're bending the rules and you know it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Modded consoles aren't for sale or trade on CAG, per the stickied forum rules.[/quote]

Well, I tried. But seriously, if anybody has a Kosher Wii, let me know. ;)

I have Chrono Trigger, Rez, Ico, God of War, FF7 complete with guide, FF3 CIB, Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition, Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes, Mario Kart DS, Ogre Battle 64 CIB, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, Resident Evil Pure Evil pack, Phat DS CIB, GBA Micro CIB. I also have many, many more. I am trying to save up for a PS3 and a good littmann. If anyone is interested I am wanting to trade these games and many more games and systems for a PS3 new or used.

bread's done
Back