have question about DS games

rly723

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
so i know its taboo to even bring up this subject and somewhat looked down up on, but i gotta ask. since i know there are many people that go this route or even buy stuff from that site for accessories for gaming and non gaming.

anyways ive had my DS since mid '06, barely played it and its been collecting dust. had a couple games, like New SUper Mario Bros, but other than that hadn't touched for months. SO just recently i got the r4 several days ago, been getting games but how safe is it to use it? mainly because i found certain sites with tons of roms, but paranoid if the files could have spyware or something on it and mess up the DS. anyways, at least wth this now it has gotten my back into portable gaming. more so, just trying some of the games out. DS games seem to be very time consuming lol

i dunno but id like to know more about the R4 myself. from the few things ive read on it its supposed to be pretty good but ive heard there are fakes r4's floating around which is why im hesitant to try and get one since i dont know of a legit site that sells the real deal.

bread's done
Back