Have: Silent Hill (PS1), Lomax. Want: Spider-Man (32x), GG, DS, Sat, CD

Segasonic01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Hey people, I'm posting this so everyone knows I'm still looking to buy/trade for Sonic the Hedgehog items. I know some of you out there still have comics & stuff like that in your closets, so go dig em out! If you live in the UK, Australia, or Japan, there are items from those specific countries I am desparatly looking for (anyone remember Segaworld?).

~Comics
~Plushes (mostly pre-Sonic X & the giant ones you win at theme parks)
~Figures (same as above)
~Promo items (signs, pins, etc.)
~Segaworld items (mainly Sydney but looking for London stuff also)
~Older Sealed games (only one I have sealed is Sonic CD)
~Trading Cards
~Anything else.

If any of you has any of this stuff, please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Games for trade:

360:
Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition
Alone in the Dark w/ sdtk

N64 (all cart only):
Conker
Gex 3
Goldeneye 007
Hey you, Pikachu
Mario Party 3 (back label has a lot of white spots & the front label has writing on it)
Mario Kart 64
Monopoly
Paper Mario
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Super Mario 64
Zelda OOT (grey)

Ps1:
Echo Night
Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger (no manual)
Mobile Suit Z-Gundam (Import)
Kartia
Trap Gunner
Silent Hill (GH)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a decent collection of Sonic comics, but they're definitely not in mint condition. Still, most are fairly well intact. PM me if interested.

[quote name='jaysapathy']So what the hell, did you get the Sonic Adventures comic from Free Comic Book Day?![/quote]
No, I was out of town that day. I can get it on Ebay when I decide I really wanna pay money for it though.

Shadow-PMed

I'd say in the second half of the 90's maybe. I think I got a few during the 00's, but not many. I started to think they were getting worse.

Trust me, I noticed the decline >.<

I am mainly looking for '91-'94 but if you have some that are in better condition than the ones I have, then I could trade for them to.

oops, sorry. I am sorta interested, but the books are only worth a few bucks each. do you have a list I could look at? I would trade something small for it if you want.

Ummm... I wrote up a list and have it bookmarked on the other comp, and it doesn't look like you can use the search function on CAG 2.0.

Basically my list was just my duplicates, currently the only games I have are ssbm and sonic 2 cart only. I have a bunch of manuals and guides but nothing on your want list.

If you're interested, I *think* I have an extra Sonic Underground plushie. It's one of Sonic, with his stupid medalion around his neck. I don't think it's sealed in its plastic anymore. It was the one that was sold in Denny's I think.

I don't get it. Until I'd been on this board, I had no idea Burning Rangers was so sought after. Now everyone wants it. Huh.

Free bump, too.

bread's done
Back