Have: Skylanders: CAMO & WARNADO Want: Skylanders (listed)

Bump.
Added the following guides:
Halo 3 (sealed)
Devil May Cry 4 (sealed)
Pirate of the Burning Sea
Need for Speed Carbon
Command And Conquer: Tiberium Wars
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (sealed)
Crysis
Burnout Paradise

Last edited by a moderator:
Hump Day Bump!
Added: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Collector's Strategy Guide Hardcover (sealed, slight wear on lower corners)

Clean your mail box please.

Hi,
I have interest in that Zelda hard cover guide. Will do a multiple trade for that one, or even a cheap game from my list.
I have a Virtua Fighter 5 guide that I'll trade from your 'want's. Also willing to throw in others.
Please check my list.

[quote name='dragonjud']Clean your mail box please.

Hi,
I have interest in that Zelda hard cover guide. Will do a multiple trade for that one, or even a cheap game from my list.
I have a Virtua Fighter 5 guide that I'll trade from your 'want's. Also willing to throw in others.
Please check my list.[/quote]
Sorry about that. Box is cleaned.

The only thing I saw on your list was the VF5 guide and I was hoping to get more than 1 guide for this Zelda guide. Sorry.
Thanks for looking.

[quote name='ZForce']CML for the Operation Darkness guide, I'd be willing to trade a couple of the guides I have left for it[/quote]Sorry, I didn't see anything.

I have a lego joker key chain, the only time I touched it was to take it home and I moved his legs into a sitting position "the L shape" Other than that its 100% awesome.
I have an anniversary tomb raider guide that still contains a lara croft poster and is sealed

Would you by any chance be interested in a full copy of Win7 Ultimate 32-bit for the Jack Ryan HD-DVDs?

I foolishly sold the copy I got from Amazon, so I'm now missing those from my extensive Clancy collection.

This wouldn't be one from my technet account either. I won a copy from NewEgg(OEM, but still witht he official disc and such) but I don't need it since I've switched to all 64-bit and I already have Win7 from technet.

Let me know,
Thanks!

[quote name='dabamus']Would you by any chance be interested in a full copy of Win7 Ultimate 32-bit for the Jack Ryan HD-DVDs?

I foolishly sold the copy I got from Amazon, so I'm now missing those from my extensive Clancy collection.

This wouldn't be one from my technet account either. I won a copy from NewEgg(OEM, but still witht he official disc and such) but I don't need it since I've switched to all 64-bit and I already have Win7 from technet.

Let me know,
Thanks![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the offer but I'm running 64-bit as well. :)

Hello there! :D I just wanted to ask if you still have these items and for how much each? :

Monev The Gale,
MGS Ninja e.i. Gray Fox,
The Gundam Wing Models,
The Black Escaflowne

bread's done
Back