Have: Wii, Custom Built PC, PS1 and Sega Gen RPGs, etc. Want: Xbox360, games, or cash

ZAAXADAU

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
OK! Here is what I have: All games are in original box with manual unless otherwise noted. All games in mintish condition unless otherwise noted. Games marked with * are games I treause and would have to get a really good offer on to part with. I will take trade or cash PM me your offer. All offers welcome, but don't be silly and offer me $5 for Suikoden 2. :roll: Be reasonable with your offers, please as I will be reasonable with mine!

I HAVE:

The Wii is gone. But now I have an Xbox 360 :D!

Xbox360

The Outfit
Shadowrun -- Pending Out

Xbox

Deus Ex: The Invisible War

PS1

Lunar: Eternal Blue
Star Ocean The Second Story - Disks only
Wild Arms
Suikoden
Suikoden II*
Final Fantasy Anthologies
Persona Revelations*
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment*
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII - Missing disc 1 :roll:
Tomba - Disc is scratched but fixable
Tomba 2

PS2

Digital Devil Saga 1&2 Collectors Editions With Soundtrack
Ico
Star Ocean: 'Till The End Of Time
Wild Arms 3
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

Genesis

Phantasy Star II in original box with manual, stratagy guide, and maps!
Kid Chameleon
Samuri Showdown
Global Gladiators
Mystic Defender
NBA Jam Tournament Edition
Vectorman
Temco Super Bowl
Rocket Knight Adventures
NHL 95

NES

The Adventures of Link Gold Cartridge - plasic on cart is broken on back but it still works fine

PC
I have just about every classic adventure game ever made for Windows and Dos. Most on CD, some on floppy. Yes, floppy. I also have tons of old PC game guides. One featured item: Fallout 1 & 2 on cd in original packaging. If you want to know what I have, PM me with a request. I very well might have what you are looking for.

I WANT:
I am willing to trade/pay cash or a combination of the two for these items and items like them.

XBox 360

Earth Defence Force
:hot::hot:
Oblivian :hot::hot:
Saints Row :hot:

PS2

GOD OF WAR 2 :hot:
Rez:hot:

$CASH MONEY$

I also am interested in classic and video game memorabelia. Old Nintendo neon signs, Earthbound/Mother and Megaten stuff, the like. Cool, unique, stuff.

Thanks for looking! PM me with any offers or questions!

Sarge: I'd really only like to trade the Wii for a 360, or get cash for it. If you're interested in either option, please PM me.

Boyward: I did't see anything I really wanted on your list, sorry man. I'll do PayPal on that one, if you want to PM me.

cml for
Persona Revelations
Digital Devil Saga 1/2
Suikoden

For the record, I can probably only get one.

The Wii is gone. Thanks everybody for your interest. I need some 360 games so check my original post for the specific ones and PM me if you want to trade them.

The PC has to include any install media for any software that comes loaded on the hard drive. If you don't include the media for any software on the hard drive, you can't leave it on the hard drive.

[quote name='ZAAXADAU']

I WANT:A flatscreen/plasma TV[/quote]

lol, no way anyone will trade for that, unless you give them all current gen and past consoles. Nice try, though.

[quote name='shrike4242']The PC has to include any install media for any software that comes loaded on the hard drive. If you don't include the media for any software on the hard drive, you can't leave it on the hard drive.[/quote]

Yeah. I know.

bread's done
Back