Have: xbox live gold, xbla games want: paypal, microsoft points, xbla games, offers

Beware, paid for a code on Tuesday and he still hasn't sent me the code... he might be busy so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Will update when he send me the code.

Beware, paid for a code on Tuesday and he still hasn't sent me the code... he might be busy so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Will update when he send me the code.
He's not too busy. He emailed me an offer on Wednesday. I agreed, asked for his PayPal address, and paid quickly. Almost 2 days later and he has sent nothing and hasn't replied to any of my messages.

Man, fuck this guy. Looks like he's screwed at least 4 different people over. Crazy that he spent time building up 24 positive feedback just to be able to steal some digital game codes.

So based on what I've seen. He owes me $32 for my Call of Duty Ghosts code, he took $20 from you, he owes another CAG a $50 PSN code, and there's 2 other people who he has apparently scammed.

Yup. It's my fault for agreeing to send as a gift, though. Probably will never do that again.
Yeah, I thought I was good sending my code first because the guy had 25 positive feedback. I guess the moral of the story is that you can't trust anyone here even if they have a lot of feedback.

Yup. It's my fault for agreeing to send as a gift, though. Probably will never do that again.
If someone strictly demands you send it as a gift, don't, it should only ever be used if you fully 100% trust the person, for instance if you have dealt with them in the past.

Damn I feel bad for you guys...

If someone strictly demands you send it as a gift, don't, it should only ever be used if you fully 100% trust the person, for instance if you have dealt with them in the past.

Damn I feel bad for you guys...
He owes me a Live 12 month code.
The thing is though, I bought 3 other things from him in the past with no issues, so I felt I could trust him.
I'm naively hoping he comes through.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i almost bought from this guy awhile back.

on the building feedback, i am sure there is a small group of these asses that continue to remake accounts on here. these guys are going to really ruin things. it's going to turn into sellers ALWAYS having to pay fees, even though this is still better than the double fee using the ebay/paypal route.

just like that lowball a few weeks ago, had decent rep. and friends here, just to throw it away. sad.

sorry guys.

Seeing cases like this with people building feedback and using it to cheat many people at same time, we have take steps to curb these things. I am saying because i am also a victim of a scam.

I am somewhat new to this forum(only around 5 months) have less feedback so when i want to buy most sellers asking me to send money first either paypal gift or amazon GC. Can some one suggest me how to identify how to identify if the seller is a scammer or genuine.

The suggestions you guys will be giving not only helps me and also other genuine newbie's who wants to buy things here.

Honestly, I don't think there is anything that you can do to fully protect yourself, especially if some douche bag really wants to scam a bunch of people at the same time. I had nothing but good experiences with honest people prior to this, so when I didn't get paid right away I wasn't worried.

It wasn't until I hadn't heard back after 2 days that I thought something was wrong, and by then someone else had already left him negative feedback. This douche bag stole from at least 5 people that we know of, and that is assuming no one else is going to come forward. It sucks, and it just makes it where I will never send my stuff first to anyone on this forum no matter how many feedback they have.

I bet this assclown has a different account on here. Hell, someone reported in this thread that they thought the same guy was trying to sell him something else. Is there a way for mods to IP ban this fuck er so that he can't screw anyone else over?

Yea, he stole from me a $20 Xbox gift card and $15 amazon... My recommendation to avoid this in the future is that you can't trust 25ish feedback if the user only have a couple of months in, other thing is that a lot (if not most) of he's feed come from users with ±2 feedback and are also CAGs in training and most of he's activity comes from he's post... this should raise the alarms for anyone and anyone trading with these users should practice extreme caution.

I also asked Pookymeister to ban this Mfer's IP (because he told me that he has two other accounts related to that one with scam claims) I don't know if is able to do that but he banned the account for trading.

Well in the meantime, if you guys have his email address, either for his amazon or his PayPal, you should put him on blast and post it for everyone to see.

It might keep someone else from sending one of his other accounts money or getting ripped off. This guy really pisses me off.

He got busted. Hopefully the mods are going to do something about him. It was reported in this thread that mods were aware he had multiple accounts, but it still doesn't look like he's even been banned from trading on his Eaten Apple account (just in trading timeout).

It's disheartening, not only that this ass hole can defraud and steal from multiple cags, but that it doesn't seem that anything is being done to keep him from doing it again.

I find it odd that this guy is still just "Under Review" and that his alias that we figured out hasn't been banned and isn't even under review.

I messaged a moderator about this assclown, and they never even read my message. I'm worried that he has other user names on this site that are building feedback to steal from other members. It irritates me that the moderators seem to not care about stuff like this.

Sadly no silver bullet for scanners. My advice is see how long they have been a member. Someone new wouldn't jump into selling since they would need to learn how things work. Scammers don't seem to contribute to the forums. Then the too good of a deal, 15 bucks for something worth 50+.
Don't get mad at the mods. This isn't their full time job. Plus they have to properly investigate other accounts. Give them a chance.

How long does a proper investigation of other accounts take (it's been like 2 weeks)? Someone else in this thread was told by a mod that an IP check on the user showed there were other accounts. I get that it isn't their full time job, but they did accept the responsibility to do it.

i understand your point. I cannot speak for the reason behind certain things not being done quicker. i don't even know how many mods are really "active". moderation with no monetary payment has been the downfall of many communities, since overtime those that volunteered lose the gusto for it. this may be a time to add/remove mods, finding trustworthy ones is even harder.

bread's done
Back