• nothing but the hit gun
  • fizzle character outfit
  • hardcore hammer
PRICE: 28$usd

work with all canadian and USA xbox live account

pm if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, just asking if you had it cheaper:
you havent ask me anything or if i have it cheaper (or else you would had done it in private message)

you said ANYONE got it for 15$ (so i suggest you delete your post) dont wish to report to mod to do it for you

thx

p.s. if u looking for something at price point create your own thread dont use other thread for it

pm send to you starinflames21 (waiting you send fund) i send you assassin creed unity and blag flag after thx

p.s. to other user still got 1 copy of assassin creed unity for xbox 1 (digital) 35$

Can you go for $30 on Sunset overdrive? 

I prepare making a deal via public chat because some members here don't know how to reply on PM. :)

Same here. He told me he was to sent instructions for payment, never sent them, but since Ive bought from him I know them so I paid, yet I have heard from him.

Same here. He told me he was to sent instructions for payment, never sent them, but since Ive bought from him I know them so I paid, yet I have heard from him.
I think I am before to buy the Sunset Overdrive:

Hi Borderland,
I have seen this message: (this topic)

I am interested in the Sunset Overdrive for $34 (Paypal).

Thanks.

hi

for your info yes it the complete game of sunset overdrive (let me know asap)
coz 1 other user ask for it too. (i give u priority since u ask first)

so let me know asap

thanks you

I've sent him multiple pms for a few days trying to buy it...Hes reading the PM but no response....not sure what's going on
pm was send to you (i did wait coz i was looking with my cousin if he want your 1 year xbox live gold you offer

??? you got the game already and you sold it already to your friend lol

My post is regarding unity.
you already got your assassin creed unity (im still waiting for the feedback lol)

If you still have sunset overdrive please let me know borderland. Thanks.
payment info was send to you (just check your pm)

I think I am before to buy the Sunset Overdrive:
you ask first but (it was question you got)

- i answer it and you got more question again

- i move to next user

went your new (and 0 feedback give some reference with your message it will avoid be declined)

you ask first but (it was question you got)
- i answer it and you got more question again
- i move to next user

went your new (and 0 feedback give some reference with your message it will avoid be declined)
I will give you a negative feedback because yesterday I rejected the possibility of buying a code to another person because we had committed and in the end you've backed out when I was going to pay you (because you had other buyers later).

A seller should be more serious and you must not commit to sell anything if later when I'll pay you no want (making me lose the opportunity to buy it yesterday to another person).

I have sent you my references of eBay. All feedbacks are positive (52 positive feedbacks).

bread's done
Back