Have you ever been a dumbass when trying to get a cheap deal?

friedram

CAG Newbie
Question- (and I look forward to the flames)- have you ever done something completely retarded when trying to get a cheap deal?

I was looking for Strangers Wrath and thought I found a copy on GoGamer for 9.99.

Unfortunatly I was a complete dumbass and only looked at the description and it did not specifically call out that...

wait for it...

that it was the fracking STRATEGY GUIDE!

WTF

When I sent my message to GoGamer about not receiving the game, I went back to the website and saw that above "Strangers Wrath" it said "strategy guide" -

but here's the kicker- no where in the invoice did it say "Strategy guide for Strangers Wrath" or something there in- here was the text of the message-

------------------------

YOUR ORDER INFORMATION:

------------------------

Order #:

Date: 06-01-2007 11:38 PM

------------------------------------------------

Product Line 1: Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

Product ID: 3125090

Item Price: $9.95

QTY Ordered: 1

QTY Shipped: 1

Ship Method: USPS Special Standard (SMB)

Tracking #:

-----------------------------------------------------------

So- if you look at the picture and zoom in on it- you can tell from the picture only that it's a strategy guide.

So... sorry for the long post- I learned a valuable lesson to not trust the GoGamer's description within the bin. This is the first time I've had this kind of problem ever- and it sucks- but there isn't much to do about it.

Boooo.

Anyway- I'll man up and say that I screwed up- but damn if it wouldn't fucking be more customer friendly to actualy fucking say that its a fucking Strategy guide when you put it into your cart!

No my friend you aren't alone people do this all the time by not getting a good look at what is advertised so don't feel bad just be more mindful the next time.

bread's done
Back