Have you ever solicited a prostitute? If so....

I thought you were asking for tips. You know, so you don't end up with a tranny. :lol:

I never have and I've never been to Oakland, so I'm in the clear.

"Plummer called for Alameda County judges to put convicted prostitutes in county jail for six months, so they have time to benefit the jail's health, education and child-rearing programs."

Yes, hookers make great doctors and nurses, teachers, and nannies.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I thought you were asking for tips. You know, so you don't end up with a tranny. :lol:

I never have and I've never been to Oakland, so I'm in the clear.[/quote]

I hear the best way to stay clear of trannys is to avoid the hot ones :lol:

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Maybe these hookers will pricematch the one down the street, there's probably even a rebate attached.[/quote]

I'm not going after a pimp for a scam rebate.

When that news page came up I thought it was gonna be a news bulletin warning people about AIDS-infected tranny prostitutes spreading disease in the area. :twisted:

Dang, now I am giving serious thought about relocating there for my new job. Twice the salary doesn't sound all that enticing now!

Don't let the trannys deter you; the sourdough is excellent, and...um...don't forget the "Diversity" Parade. I'm not a gay basher, but for some reason that parade brings out the freakiest people you will ever see. And OH! OH! Tolls baby. $4 into the city unless you come from San Jose Northbound 101. Then you just get heinous traffic.

[quote name='Kron4']Tucker said prostitution is "inherently tied to child exploitation" and police have arrested girls as young as 10 years old for prostitution.[/quote]

WTF... this is something I didn't expect to read :!: :x

He said that campaign would include posting on billboards and bus stops the photos of johns convicted of soliciting prostitutes, and posting surveillance cameras along International Boulevard.

Am I the only one who thinks posting their photos, either prostitutes or johns, on billboards is imoral/ illegal? Though I never solicited a prostitue, I've had a few solicite me (asking me if I was interested in them), but I never agreed or even thought about it.

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='Kron4']Tucker said prostitution is "inherently tied to child exploitation" and police have arrested girls as young as 10 years old for prostitution.[/quote]

WTF... this is something I didn't expect to read :!: :x[/quote]

Bastard! You stole my quote. But all the same.... What does having sex with a 40 year old skag with 3 teeth have to do with a desire to harm children?
Doesn't any job take a mom from he kid? Prostitution pays more than minimum wage.... I think?

[quote name='mbstuff']"Plummer called for Alameda County judges to put convicted prostitutes in county jail for six months, so they have time to benefit the jail's health, education and child-rearing programs."

Yes, hookers make great doctors and nurses, teachers, and nannies.[/quote]

They probably meant benefit from the health, education and child-rearing programs.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='Kron4']Tucker said prostitution is "inherently tied to child exploitation" and police have arrested girls as young as 10 years old for prostitution.[/quote]

Bastard! You stole my quote. But all the same.... What does having sex with a 40 year old skag with 3 teeth have to do with a desire to harm children?
Doesn't any job take a mom from he kid? Prostitution pays more than minimum wage.... I think?[/quote]

Do you want to make some extra money Kayden? I want to party.

I live near Oakland. All the hookers there are near International Blvd which is not a great street to be at during nighttime.

My friend got caught trying to pick up a hooker and they (the cops) took his car away.

[quote name='fanskad'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='Kron4']Tucker said prostitution is "inherently tied to child exploitation" and police have arrested girls as young as 10 years old for prostitution.[/quote]

Doesn't any job take a mom from he kid? Prostitution pays more than minimum wage.... I think?[/quote]

Do you want to make some extra money Kayden? I want to party.[/quote]

I don't think your ass could take that much partying. :twisted:

[quote name='alonzomourning23']
He said that campaign would include posting on billboards and bus stops the photos of johns convicted of soliciting prostitutes, and posting surveillance cameras along International Boulevard.

Am I the only one who thinks posting their photos, either prostitutes or johns, on billboards is imoral/ illegal? Though I never solicited a prostitue, I've had a few solicite me (asking me if I was interested in them), but I never agreed or even thought about it.[/quote]

Some places do similar things for sex offenders... like putting up a sign your front yard that lets everyone know they are into sick things. In this instance... it could turn out to be a hookers dream... free advertising! :wink:

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='alonzomourning23']

Am I the only one who thinks posting their photos, either prostitutes or johns, on billboards is imoral/ illegal? Though I never solicited a prostitue, I've had a few solicite me (asking me if I was interested in them), but I never agreed or even thought about it.[/quote]

Some places do similar things for sex offenders... like putting up a sign your front yard that lets everyone know they are into sick things. In this instance... it could turn out to be a hookers dream... free advertising! :wink:[/quote]

Yes, and while that endangers the ex con, it is also for public safety. Is posting a pic of someone who solicited a hooker for public safety reasons? That person is not a danger to anyone.

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='alonzomourning23']

Some places do similar things for sex offenders... like putting up a sign your front yard that lets everyone know they are into sick things. In this instance... it could turn out to be a hookers dream... free advertising! :wink:[/quote]

Yes, and while that endangers the ex con, it is also for public safety. Is posting a pic of someone who solicited a hooker for public safety reasons? That person is not a danger to anyone.[/quote]
STDs?

I'd be wary of eating food prepared in Oakland, so coming into direct contact with the bodily effluvium of a resident is several millions entries down on my 'To do' list.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']

Probably not, but I disagree with you. I think this is a clever move by the Oakland Police to deter people from getting some from prostitutes. I've been solicited by a pimp before, but the article said only convicted johns would be posted. If they don't want the shame they should not have gone to a prostitute. Nobody likes to be shamed, which of course means nobody likes to admit what they were doing is wrong so they can avoid the shame.
I also think the cameras are a good move. I was in Seattle when I got hit up for a trick, and then 10 feet later I was hit up for drugs with a cop 20 feet away! They can't watch everything all the time, but this is a good idea in areas they are unable to police well.

[quote name='Aaron']Don't let the trannys deter you; the sourdough is excellent, and...um...don't forget the "Diversity" Parade. I'm not a gay basher, but for some reason that parade brings out the freakiest people you will ever see. And OH! OH! Tolls baby. $4 into the city unless you come from San Jose Northbound 101. Then you just get heinous traffic.[/quote]

Don't go 101 North, too busy and a crappy road. 280 N is the way to go.

And during the Gay Pride Parade, all the freaks come out. Good time to just stay in SJ...

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='alonzomourning23']

Yes, and while that endangers the ex con, it is also for public safety. Is posting a pic of someone who solicited a hooker for public safety reasons? That person is not a danger to anyone.[/quote]
STDs?[/quote]

Well, then we should just start posting pics of all the female and male sluts, and people who don't use condoms.

I'd be too afraid to crack to seal of a hookers pants and find such a massive case of vaginosis that it looks like she dumped half a pint of cottage cheese on her vagina.

Not my idea of a good time.

[quote name='Pylis']I pride myself in never having to pay to play.[/quote]

You end up paying one way or another in the end.

Unless it's a slut that comes onto you and pays for everything. Then you pay with your dignity. :lol:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'd be too afraid to crack to seal of a hookers pants and find such a massive case of vaginosis that it looks like she dumped half a pint of cottage cheese on her vagina.[/quote]

Yummy! =P~

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='alonzomourning23']

STDs?[/quote]

Well, then we should just start posting pics of all the female and male sluts, and people who don't use condoms.[/quote]

Good idea... :lol:

That reminds me of this program they had in chicago a long time ago in the 80's called operation angel. They would have female cops pose as prostitutes. I think they're taking this too far though to put it on billboards. Maybe just a scared straight thing like I saw on a HBO documentary would be a bit better.

bread's done
Back