Have you heard of Your Smart Rewards?

cgpwns

CAGiversary!
I got some spam today and I thought by some stroke of luck that I won a PSP from 1 up, but ofcourse I didn't. Instead it was some email about getting a free psp. It is all hyperlinked despite only some of it being higlighted so that leads me to belive it is a giant image that has now put some spam or virus in my pc. Anyways they claim that you can get a free PSP, but I'm sure there is some sorta catch that is going to make all of this unworthy of the trouble.

So basically I'd just like to know if anyone has actually believed them and went through with their offer?

Yeah I keep on getting that crap. So far I've been offered a psp, a ds, and some other stuff. But you've got to complete an offer from one of the sponsors plus you have to get something like 6 friends to complete offers to before you can get the item. It's just really annoying and not worth it.

I've had one of these actually work for me. anyfreegift.com
You only need to complete two offers and you don't need to sign friends up. This is how I got my xbox.

[quote name='Kayden']I've had one of these actually work for me. anyfreegift.com
You only need to complete two offers and you don't need to sign friends up. This is how I got my xbox.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? It sounds too good to be true...

damn they sent him money! i guess i could give it a shot. i always wanted to learn photoshop so i'll try that professor cd.

bread's done
Back