Have you seen the XBOX Live Leaderboards? Alive741 ranked #20 Worldwide!

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php

Well, tonight marks the public release of one of our biggest MGC secrets to date - LIVE LOCAL Leaderboards!
Right now, our original leaderboard you've all grown to love has undergone a giant backend overhaul to accomodate searches for not just GamerTags and Zones, but searches within each country, and each released game. All live, accurate, and accessable anytime of the day, provided you're using MGC's wonderful GamerCards to show your skills to the world!

Now that the secret's out, let me review some interesting additions to the leaderboard.

During your first visit, you'll notice a couple of different things, besides the standard search options.
On the left, some stats in the form of a GamerCard are shown, highlighting our total number of users, the total combined GamerScore, and the total combined Achievements.
The 5 most popular games of the week are displayed on the bottom of the card, and show information just like our popular Flash GamerCard does!

You'll also see beautiful, beautiful country flags! Flags for all Xbox supported countries are shown, and an additional section for accounts with no country set are available for comparison.
If you click on a user's country flag, you can jump to their standings in their local board. Click the flag in a local view to switch to the global standings!

When you search by game, the Game's GamerCard shows, indicating the total number of Achievements possible, it's total GamerScore, and the type of Game it is. (Currently Retail, Arcade, and Other - but more will be added!)
The GamerPictures of the last 5 players to update are shown in the bottom section.
You can also view the Achievement list by clicking the game's name.

In addition, most of the generic error messages are gone. If you accidentally search for a name in the wrong Zone or Country, the overall Zone/Country board will appear, but the standard error message from before has changed to suggest the correct Zone or Country. This makes it much easier to get where you want to go!

Changes will be ongoing to our leaderboard, so be on the lookout for more features and more detailed information as time goes on.

Here are some things to note:
If you're a new user, it may be a small amount of time before your country updates. This is due to limitations of Xbox.com. Also, as I've said before, register your console! This will allow you to set your country, if it isn't already, and will allow you to be included on the local leaderboards!

Secondly, if you're not showing up in specific game leaderboards, it's time to play them again! Visit your played game list at Xbox.com and boot up all the games after the 16th in the list.
You don't need to play it, just turn it on for a couple of minutes.
When these show up on your GamerCard (takes up to an hour for Xbox.com to update your GamerCard), and are served by MGC, you'll instantly be able to rank yourself on the game-specific list.

We want to thank you all for your continued support, and look forward to our new users.
Welcome to your new home!

Its pretty cool, you could see how you're ranked by game or by all games, by country, see what games are the most popular...just check it out.

That's a little disappointing. He got 90% of the achievements over the course of 4 days. I hope he was using a trainer or something just to beat it quickly if he is part of the dev team. I was hoping Oblivion would last me a couple weeks at least.

i keep hearing that it is supposed to provide about 200 hours of playtime...so it should take a good amount of time

that makes sense if he was apart of the development staff

guess I need to login to xbox live and update my stats .. pointless but would be fun to see where I stand now .. done alot since my last login. Didnt plan on it until GRAW came out next week.

Great site! I'm #35749 right now. It will be interesting to see how much I can climb up the standings as I play more games.

I'm 1233. The guy that is 1st is insane. He has all the points for Perfect Dark and a lot of other games. Either all he does is play videogames or its more than one person using that account.

Is there a way to create a leaderboard of just CAGs? Like a friends list or something with only people from here so we can rank ourselves and crap?

Oh yeah, I'm #46,593. Watch out.

[quote name='javeryh']Is there a way to create a leaderboard of just CAGs? Like a friends list or something with only people from here so we can rank ourselves and crap?

Oh yeah, I'm #46,593. Watch out.[/quote]

I think I sent a drunken PM to Cheapy one time about it, but I don't know that he ever responded. I don't think it would be very easy though, but it would be kind of fun.

[quote name='shipwreck']I think I sent a drunken PM to Cheapy one time about it, but I don't know that he ever responded. I don't think it would be very easy though, but it would be kind of fun.[/quote]

Maybe I'll send him a drunken PM this weekend - if he gets enough of them he will have to cave at some point...

[quote name='javeryh']Maybe I'll send him a drunken PM this weekend - if he gets enough of them he will have to cave at some point...[/quote]

You'd be surprised at how many of my drunken PM's or posts have resulted in updates/changes to the site. :)

(Please note: I am not condoning mass drunken PM's to Cheapy) :lol:

[quote name='javeryh']Is there a way to create a leaderboard of just CAGs? Like a friends list or something with only people from here so we can rank ourselves and crap?

Oh yeah, I'm #46,593. Watch out.[/quote]

I'd like to see this also. Maybe if enough people request it, it will happen.

edit: Please let me know if anyone finds any documentation regarding an API or Web Service that is exposed by Microsoft that allows access to people's gamerscores. I figure there must be something that these other leaderboard sites are accessing. I'm a programmer and I'd be willing to put some time into setting up something to make the CAG leaderboard happen.

[quote name='miniarnold']I'd like to see this also. Maybe if enough people request it, it will happen.[/quote]

Well, somebody can certainly start up a thread about it in the CAG Site Feedback Forum and see what comes of it. I'd include a link to this thread in there as well.

Whoa, a thread with my name in the title and its not my tradelist!

Yeah I'd like to see it too, if someone starts the thread I'd post in it.

LOL i'm tied with you at #1 on King Kong!!! :D

Damn Alive nice spot up there on the loser leaderboard........ How long did it take you to sim 30 years of Madden?

Who the fuck is Alive741? I mean, the dude don't play with me or anybody I know, so, meh, he's not even on the radar.

Wow .. up to number #1834 on the list :whistle2:|. I remember when I used to actually be good at video games.

Edit: Scratch that ... dropped almost a thousand spots overnight ..

[quote name='JimmieMac']Who the fuck is Alive741? I mean, the dude don't play with me or anybody I know, so, meh, he's not even on the radar.[/QUOTE]

No offense but that's because I don't play with obnoxious people..

bread's done
Back