Have You Tried Wii U's 3D Option?

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
FOR THOSE OF US WHO LIKE 3D.

So, I was browsing a Wii U forum that got me on the hunt after reading that the Wii U has 3D ability. If SM3DW doesn't have the 3D option like ACIII does, I, personally, will be a tad bit irritated with them. Dropped the ball would be an understatement, to me.

To play some of Nintendo's biggest games in 3D 100"+..... :bouncy:  :whee:  :rofl:  :joystick:  :bow:  :drool:  :p  :whistle2::D/  :D  :shock:  :applause:  :mrgreen:  :wiiu:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613751

......in 3D on my projector!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd forgotten some Wii U games support 3D. I wouldn't be surprised if no other 3D games are released honestly. The 3DTV market is basically drying up.

I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. I have a copy of Assassin's Creed III for the Wii U, and a 3D television. I've just never bothered to pop it in and give it a spin. I've been very busy with other chores, and am behind on the Assassin's Creed series anyway. (need to play Brotherhood)

The manner in which 3D is implemented varies on a case-by-case basis. It's not just a matter of slapping it on any game. You have to carefully integrate it into the camera angles and sense of depth.

I haven't yet.

I wasn't impressed with it on PS3 though as it made textures blurry/less detailed than in 2D. The 3d effect was solid though.

bread's done
Back