Hawx (360 - region free) $24.90 at Play-Asia

Really? GS and GC won't take imported, region-free games? Good to know if I ever wanted to get rid of my copy of Crackdown or Prey that I've bought from them.

[quote name='Crono51']Really? GS and GC won't take imported, region-free games? Good to know if I ever wanted to get rid of my copy of Crackdown or Prey that I've bought from them.[/quote]

Well I'm assuming so, I've never tried. My reasoning is that they'll try and scan the barcode and it won't work. They won't be able to do anything then and will probably think you're up to something.

Maybe another CAG knows different.

Great Deal, great game.

Instead of trading it in on Gamestop, I bought Prey and Moto GP from Play-Asia and sold them here on CAG. I was honest with the version they were (region-free and bought from Play-Asia) and a few days later, both of them were purchased.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']tempting, but I think this may hit $20 with Free shipping on Amazon or Newegg soon.[/QUOTE]

this, and I am too busy with XBLAs these days

anyhow this game is passable for me

[quote name='emeraldgsl']tempting, but I think this may hit $20 with Free shipping on Amazon or Newegg soon.[/QUOTE]

What?!? Really?!
Why do you day that, didn't this game just come like two months ago?
Is there something I haven't heard about it?
I played the demo. I liked it. I usually love flight games and haven't had a good one in a long, long time. But I never buy a game new (especially now that they're $60 a pop) and figured I was in for a long wait for this one to get down to the acceptable $20 mark.

[quote name='Stark Rhavyn']What?!? Really?!
I played the demo. I liked it. I usually love flight games and haven't had a good one in a long, long time. But I never buy a game new (especially now that they're $60 a pop) and figured I was in for a long wait for this one to get down to the acceptable $20 mark.[/quote]

Well it had already dropped to $40 at Amazon and newegg after a couple of months, and although that might not be an official price drop it's a good indicator that there will be further drops. Plus it's a Ubisoft game and then tried to drop like stones price wise.

[quote name='Crono51']Really? GS and GC won't take imported, region-free games? Good to know if I ever wanted to get rid of my copy of Crackdown or Prey that I've bought from them.[/quote]

I tried to turn in my region free copy of Too Human (awful game in my opinion, I felt embarrassed playing it, like reading fan fiction) and GS would not accept it. Mind you I did tell them it was the Japanese version, but the cashier said they don't accept imported games.

[quote name='Nuke54']good deal, does anyone where I could find the AC6 flight stick cheap to go with it?[/QUOTE]

Gamestop has them used cheap if you could find it at a store they are OOS online.

[quote name='TheMan70']can you still play online with imports?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it doesn't matter if they are region free which is was the Asian ones do.

Also if you are going to trade in the game just go disk only and dont tell them its a asian game they should take it

And finally I will be waiting for the Ubisoft price drop that is bound to happen soon

[quote name='benjamouth']Well I'm assuming so, I've never tried. My reasoning is that they'll try and scan the barcode and it won't work. They won't be able to do anything then and will probably think you're up to something.

Maybe another CAG knows different.[/QUOTE]

IIRC all the asian region free imports I have bought have the same barcode and everything. Then again, the last one I bought I think was Tomb Raider Legend so maybe they changed that. But it shouldn't be too hard to slip it past them. If the barcode is different, just take it disc only to another shop. Most asian versions don't have any asian text on the disc if anywhere and last time I tried GS didn't take anything off the trade in value when I didn't have the case for a game.

[quote name='Stark Rhavyn']What?!? Really?!
I played the demo. I liked it. I usually love flight games and haven't had a good one in a long, long time. But I never buy a game new (especially now that they're $60 a pop) and figured I was in for a long wait for this one to get down to the acceptable $20 mark.[/quote]
Well the keyword on this one is ubisoft their games usually drop the fastest. Lets take a look at Endwar and Prince of Persia both games just came out in November to December and the price range on both games is between 19 to 30 bucks. So no suprise here just gonna wait till it drop to 20 dollars. Imma do the same thing on Assasins Creed 2.

bread's done
Back