Hayley Williams of Paramore Posted Nudes By Accident On Twitter

[quote name='DestroVega']gotta be smarter and more careful when famous in today's day and age.

nice tits though.[/QUOTE]

tiny tits.

My new desktop wallpaper.
[quote name='steveinneed']tiny tits.[/QUOTE]
Shut-up, stupid.

She's hotter than I remember. But seriously, I don't get the compulsion these celebrities have to snap naked pictures of themselves. That shit always gets out, one way or another.

[quote name='Fjordson']She's hotter than I remember. But seriously, I don't get LOVE the compulsion these celebrities have to snap naked pictures of themselves. That shit always gets out, one way or another.[/QUOTE]

Fixed that for ya.

[quote name='Fjordson']She's hotter than I remember. But seriously, I don't get the compulsion these celebrities have to snap naked pictures of themselves. That shit always gets out, one way or another.[/QUOTE]
It's not just celebs. I've had the fortune or sometimes misfortune of stumbling upon self nude picks of female friends. They just do it for some reason.

This is a great way to promote the band lol, I never heard of them before today. I don't get why some people are mad though, all chicks have boobs and a vag hole she's not an alien! I get if your a parent or blah blah blah......

Boobs! :whee:

^wow someone other than me has never seen twillight... Inconcevable!?

ack!? Ginger! although if it's female then it's ok most of the time.

Nice, I am a Hayley Williams fan and it is nice to see the rack. When I read the OP's title I was hoping for full frontal though. lol

[quote name='icp_00_111']Nice, I am a Hayley Williams fan and it is nice to see the rack. When I read the OP's title I was hoping for full frontal though. lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wanted to see if the carpet matched the drapes.

Maybe Im to old but after looking her up I wouldnt want to see her nude. I prefer my women to be built like real women and not 13 year old boys.

Is it just one photo or are there multiple? I heard there was a video too, but that was off fast as well or something.

There were 3 or 4 photos, but there all pretty much identical anyway. Anyway, decent rack, doesn't do much for me otherwise.

I honestly don't think this is Hayley.

I have been on tour with the band Paramore and know close friends that still talk to the band. It's not in her nature to do something like that.

If you recall this happened before. I've met numerous people who look close to her and with todays photoshop capability, any creep can produce a similar photo.

[quote name='Mag215']I honestly don't think this is Hayley.

I have been on tour with the band Paramore and know close friends that still talk to the band. It's not in her nature to do something like that.

If you recall this happened before. I've met numerous people who look close to her and with todays photoshop capability, any creep can produce a similar photo.[/QUOTE]

Multiple sources have confirmed the pics. Guess shes not that innocent. All girls now adays take nudes..

[quote name='budsmoka']Multiple sources have confirmed the pics. Guess shes not that innocent. All girls now adays take nudes..[/QUOTE]

I believe its standard for job and credit card applications now.

You know, with all the identity fraud floatin' around.

[quote name='evanft']Yeah, I wanted to see if the carpet matched the drapes.[/QUOTE]

so you think she would do a bad dye job there too?

[quote name='Afflicted']so you think she would do a bad dye job there too?[/QUOTE]

I hope she dyed it with Kool-aid so eating her out will taste like fruit punch.

kool-aid-man.jpg

If you recall this happened before. I've met numerous people who look close to her and with todays photoshop capability, any creep can produce a similar photo.[/QUOTE]

proofsg.jpg

If you recall this happened before. I've met numerous people who look close to her and with todays photoshop capability, any creep can produce a similar photo.[/QUOTE]Hahaha. Yeah.

why did that guy take the time to find photos of hayley and make a collage of them? Who was doubting that it wasn't her?

Wow, just wow. CAGer has the inside scoop. It isnt her!

And what band are you in that got to tour with such a mainstream band?

She's got nothing to be ashamed of, literally. 'Least it's just her breasts exposed, lot less embarrassing than it could be.

[quote name='Aleryn']She's got nothing to be ashamed of, literally. 'Least it's just her breasts exposed, lot less embarrassing than it could be.[/QUOTE]

Could be her doing goatsey

bread's done
Back