Haze $44.00 shipped at buy.com (GCO)

Jack-Hunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.buy.com/prod/haze/q/loc/108/204882601.html

Granted, you can get $10 off anything else at that site, but this game is relatively new and has free shipping.

Oh, and if you've already made a GCO account, don't worry. From my experience, you can make another account (even using the same information as your previous one) and abuse the offer to its best. Or if that somehow doesn't work, buy a Visa gift card and use that card number and hopefully it will work. :p

This game got terrible reviews. I think it got only 4.5 on ign so I'd advise to stay away at all costs unless you get it for free!

[quote name='breakingcustoms']GCO isn't a deal.[/quote]

Yeah I wish people would stop posting this as a deal, I'm getting annoyed. Not only is not a deal but it only works once unless you want to screw around making a new account everytime . LAME>

Yeah, without even reading a review, I know that this game is completely mediocre from playing the demo. I probably wouldn't even buy it for $10.

I will be renting Haze at best. (Thank You Hollywood video for those free rental coupons.) Maybe it wont be as bad as the reviews claim it to be. MAYBE. :pray:

P.S. I would burn that jacket if I were you. No chance on God's beautiful green Earth I would ever wear that.

I don't even care about the review, as soon as I heard Korn, I knew I didn't want any part of it. The dumb story only made it worse.

I guess it would otherwise have been a good deal, though.

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']I don't even care about the review, as soon as I heard Korn, I knew I didn't want any part of it. The dumb story only made it worse.

I guess it would otherwise have been a good deal, though.[/quote]

lol, Korn is the only good part of the game. How could you not like Korn?

[quote name='Trenchalicious']It could be good....[/QUOTE]
but it's not, I played this game today at my cousin's house and it is pure garbage. It's like a wannabe crappy version of Halo with a horrible plot and godawful AI. I couldn't play for very long since it was almost a chore

I must be the only one here who enjoyed the demo. Not counting IGN (*coughs* god hand review *coughs*) famitsu's opinion of it was pretty high (as the score suggested) and I generally agree with their scores on games. One of the PS Magazines gave it a high one too. It did get bad reviews from most reviewers but it's nice to see some of you formed your own opinion after playing the actual game. I say at least give it a fair chance. Most of the bad things the reviews pointed out aren't an issue for me anyway. I couldn't care less about dialogue or story. I just want it to play with friends, LOL! Boy, that was a mouthful, didn't intend to say this much.

[quote name='distgfx']I must be the only one here who enjoyed the demo. Not counting IGN (*coughs* god hand review *coughs*) famitsu's opinion of it was pretty high (as the score suggested) and I generally agree with their scores on games. One of the PS Magazines gave it a high one too. It did get bad reviews from most reviewers but it's nice to see some of you formed your own opinion after playing the actual game. I say at least give it a fair chance. Most of the bad things the reviews pointed out aren't an issue for me anyway. I couldn't care less about dialogue or story. I just want it to play with friends, LOL! Boy, that was a mouthful, didn't intend to say this much.[/quote]:applause:
That is exactly while I'll be renting it.

[quote name='distgfx']I must be the only one here who enjoyed the demo. Not counting IGN (*coughs* god hand review *coughs*) famitsu's opinion of it was pretty high (as the score suggested) and I generally agree with their scores on games. One of the PS Magazines gave it a high one too. It did get bad reviews from most reviewers but it's nice to see some of you formed your own opinion after playing the actual game. I say at least give it a fair chance. Most of the bad things the reviews pointed out aren't an issue for me anyway. I couldn't care less about dialogue or story. I just want it to play with friends, LOL! Boy, that was a mouthful, didn't intend to say this much.[/quote]

Don't worry, you're not the only one because I enjoyed the demo too. It wasn't the most amazing experience I had in a game, but when I played it in co-op with my brother, it was a much better experience. I'll still be picking this game up because it looks like it will be a blast for multi-player. No, it won't be the best shooter in the world...but how this game got a 4.5 from IGN and and Halo gets in the 9's makes me wonder why we have a review system at all.

Its funny how everyone here just completly craps on the game, just cuz of a shitty demo.

For the record, its actually a very amazing game.

The demo level, the first one, sucks. Hardcore.

After the first level, the game is golden. Plus, the lag free online 4 player co op is phenomenal. and the game has a great story, and sounds wonderful too -_-V

I paid 50 for it, and have been very happy with it.

Maybe instead of nay-saying it 24/7 on here, go rent it and actually try to open up to the game.. the first level is terrible.. bad demo level. Every other level is a blast

The game is already $54 shipped on Buy.com, so that alone is a deal. Getting additional $10 thanks to GCO makes it even better...well...if you actually want this game. So, this is a deal...I guess...

I like the Japan cover of the game more than the US Cover

US:
73227.jpg

Japan:
pa.123653.2.jpg

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I like the Japan cover of the game more than the US Cover

US:
73227.jpg

Japan:
pa.123653.2.jpg
[/quote]

As if that wasn't obvious, man. The Japanese could shit in a bag, and as long as it had some cute Jappy shit on it, you'd buy it up, and so would hundreds of thousands of other kids.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Its funny how everyone here just completly craps on the game, just cuz of a shitty demo.

For the record, its actually a very amazing game.

The demo level, the first one, sucks. Hardcore.

After the first level, the game is golden. Plus, the lag free online 4 player co op is phenomenal. and the game has a great story, and sounds wonderful too -_-V

I paid 50 for it, and have been very happy with it.

Maybe instead of nay-saying it 24/7 on here, go rent it and actually try to open up to the game.. the first level is terrible.. bad demo level. Every other level is a blast[/quote]

That's enough reason right there for me to not buy the game. If what you say is true, then the devs put the worst level in the game out as the demo. That's idiotic, and their sales should and will suffer because of it.

Furthermore, you want us to go pay to rent a game that we've already played the demo of and hated? Are you kidding?

Let's face it...this game is not good. You don't need to play it to realize it. It has gotten horrible to mediocre reviews across the board. At some point, people need to realize their opinion does not constitute the bulk of the decision. It's the same as when people say dumb crap like "Halo 3 is the worst" or "GTAIV sucks," just because they don't personally like them.

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']As if that wasn't obvious, man. The Japanese could shit in a bag, and as long as it had some cute Jappy shit on it, you'd buy it up, and so would hundreds of thousands of other kids.[/quote]
....no

[quote name='Shawn1150']lol, Korn is the only good part of the game. How could you not like Korn?[/quote]

Only 13 year-olds with bad taste in music and who are pissed at their dad for not raising their allowance like Korn. That and fat pseudo-goth chicks.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Only 13 year-olds with bad taste in music and who are pissed at their dad for not raising their allowance like Korn. That and fat pseudo-goth chicks.[/quote]

Your broad generalization\attempt at humor fails.

[quote name='Shawn1150']lol, Korn is the only good part of the game. How could you not like Korn?[/quote]

I've actually never listened to Korn, but that guy from the band 'found Jesus' and, to me, that's a load of crap. I had enough trouble finding Waldo. Those.. Giant candy canes... THE HUMANITY!!

bread's done
Back