HD DVD Auctions - 4 LoTS

duckydan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I currently have 4 HD DVD lots for sale on ebay:
(Please note if you only want certain discs pm me with an offer and I'll revise the listings... I will not revise for one or two titles though)
Lot 1 - 18 HD DVDS - http://cgi.ebay.com/HD-DVD-20-Disc-Lot_W0QQitemZ220189278573QQihZ012QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lot 2 - 3 HD DVD Kevin Smith Films - SOLD

Lot 3 - Harry Potter Box Set - SOLD

Lot 4 - Bourne Trilogy - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220189281018&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=012

Lot 5 - 22 HD DVDs - SOLD

Toshiba HD A2 with Transformers (HDMI Cable w/ BIN): SOLD
Tried to update links hopefully they work

for some reason your links are comming up with the german ebay site for me

Edit: I guess the last one works, and I saw them by viewing your listings

Nice lots, I'd buy some if they were individuals, since I have a few here and there in your lots

anyway, good luck

i had them listed individually but to do so on ebay would be a pain. if there are a bunch you would like pm me and I can always revise the ebay listings. I was looking for $15 each, 3 for $40, 10 for $125.

Anchorman? I don't even have that. As for the rest all discs are in mint to perfect condition... they've been handled by only myself and most have been opened but never even watched.

damn, I swore I saw that listed, unless I had someone elses auction open at the time *which is possible*

those are the only two im interested in kinda now though, but dunno if I want to pay 15 for oldschool

A1 - very slow, silver, very large in size
A2 - faster, black in color, size of a normal dvd player
A3 - smaller, faster

All 3 support 480p, 720p, and 1080i.

If you do BIN it has an HDMI cable, power cord, and the player so yes as long as your tv supports HDMI. If you do a BIN for 75 I will ship with transformers for 85 (which is $5 off shipping) plus another HD DVD (yet to be determined as i'm rearranging that 22 BIN for someone who is looking to pay now)

If someone from this forum purchased the HD A2 let me know and you can pick out your movie.

Also if anyone wants the 18 I have 3 alternates I can swap out: Evan Almighty, Chuck & Larry, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas

bread's done
Back