HD-DVD - Justice League: New Frontier - $16.99 on Amazon

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Title says it all. I've been keeping an eye on JL: New Frontier (HD-DVD) while it's been at $20.99, but today I checked and it's down to $16.99. Can pre-order it for this while it's still $20 - $30 elsewhere and then hope for the price drop within 30 days (if it ever comes, I wouldn't expect to be more than a month off)...

ETA: MORE IMPORTANTLY, it's been seen at 2 different Fry's on the shelf today for $13.99. Didn't want to create a new thread for it.

On the Amazon deal, would I now be considered "Out for 1"?

It's 16.61 at DeepDiscount.

Not sure how many they'll press of this. I was a bit amazed that it's still coming out even. Might need to get it asap.

Ordered the Blu-ray a few days ago, hopefully this price will get put on the BD version as well, so I can get good use from the price guarantee.

[quote name='Darthjer']Title says it all. I've been keeping an eye on JL: New Frontier (HD-DVD) while it's been at $20.99, but today I checked and it's down to $16.99. Can pre-order it for this while it's still $20 - $30 elsewhere and then hope for the price drop within 30 days (if it ever comes, I wouldn't expect to be more than a month off)...

ETA: MORE IMPORTANTLY, it's been seen at 2 different Fry's on the shelf today for $13.99. Didn't want to create a new thread for it.

On the Amazon deal, would I now be considered "Out for 1"?[/quote]

I was just about to mention that Fry's had broken street date on the HD DVD version about 2 wks ago. I was last in one on Thursday, 3/18 (Fishers, IN), but it was tagged at $22.99. I decided to jump on the Amazon deal, plus they had Appleseed Ex Machina for the same price.

bread's done
Back