HDMI cable at Frys for $5.77

vincewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
(please delete if listed earlier)

Just got back from Frys, got the HDMI cable (can be used for PS3) for $5.77, those cables are simply bagged (generic brand) and in the basket when you enter the store. Normally priced $17.99, limit 3 per customer, offer good until March 4th.

Or you can go with monoprice.com btw, HDMI cables work with anything that has a HDMI input. also, this probably would belong in the "other" deals forum.

I knew you can get it from there. The problem is not all of us are comfortable shopping online, I just got phished recently so I'm wary of putting my credit/debit cards and/or bank account info online, plus you get it right away, any problem you simply return it. Given the options I'd rather shop locally unless I can only get it online.

[quote name='y2julio']Or you can go with monoprice.com btw, HDMI cables work with anything that has a HDMI input. also, this probably would belong in the "other" deals forum.[/quote]

Thx, but I think just about everyone is aware of monoprice. Some people might want to pick up cheap HDMI cables in a B&M store so this gives them another option.

Saw the ad for these in Friday's paper so picked one up for a friend who just bought an A2. They were in a shopping cart near the entrance.

bread's done
Back