HDMI Cable for 360

DarkTang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
i didnt know where to put this cuz its not really a video game but does anyone have a deal for a HDMI cable for the 360?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Hate to butt in, But what if your 360 doesn't have the HDMI slot and needs the older cables?[/QUOTE]

Then obviously you don't need an HDMI cable.

Monoprice is good for everything they offer. I haven't heard anything bad about their products.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Hate to butt in, But what if your 360 doesn't have the HDMI slot and needs the older cables?[/quote]
Not sure what your question is, but I guess your best choice is component. I don't think there's a way of using a HDMI connection when there's no port present.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Then obviously you don't need an HDMI cable.

Monoprice is good for everything they offer. I haven't heard anything bad about their products.[/quote]

I do need HDMI cause my TV supports it and It would be easier then switching my cables back and forth non stop for when I want to play on the 60 in the Living room and then switch over to the 30.

What I'm talking about is this right here.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/12/20/madcatz-xbox-360-hdmi-conversion-kit-90-in-jan/

For OLDER 360's that don't have the HDMI in the back of the console.

[quote name='DarkTang']is the hdmi i slot the thing above the ethernet connection?[/quote]
No, that would be a USB port...

xbox360-hdmi.jpg

If the backside of your console has the port circled in yellow, then you need an HDMI cable. If it doesn't have the port in yellow, then the best you can get are component cables.

[quote name='DarkTang']dam. then i think i need component cables[/quote]

Good thing we went into it before you bought then, eh? lol

bread's done
Back