HDMI Cable for Xbox 360

OP any HDMI cable will do the job, all digital cables are the same, the signal quality will differ only if the cable is ti long, a 3 dollar cable will work the same as a 80 dollar cable

I was just going to make a thread about this and then I saw this one. Ordered an HDMI cable for my 360 for about five bucks! Thanks a bunch guys!

For the rest of us cheapass people who don't need to spend $150 on something useless to feel good about ourselves, yes, go monoprice. It's not analog. There is no reception quality. If it sends the signal, it sends the signal.

Anyhoo... Back about 2 summers ago, I ordered 3 HDMI, a PS2 component and Wii component cable for under $30 shipped, and all have worked great since. Then I bought one of those $5 Amazon (brand) HDMI cables for my mother when she got her HDTV a few months ago, to pad out some free shipping on my order. The thing would work fine for an hour and then go black every other hour. I'd have to unplug the thing and re-connect it for her all the time, because she kept calling me to come and find out what was wrong with her TV.
:cold:

It's basically an internet meme at this point that buying HDMI's over $10.

Monoprice is the best site to go with.

There isn't any difference in HDMI cables as it's all digital...the image and sound get there or they don't. Simple as that. No way to make that better.

[quote name='realkilla789']Any HDMI cable works with the 360?[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not..

Well the answer is yes, the cable is simply a male to male HDMI so it does not matter if on the cable it says Sony, Microsoft, Monoprice... only thing different between them is the amount in your wallet afterwards.

bread's done
Back