HDMI Cable

beane316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
372 (100%)
I seen this orange HDMI cable on sale at monoprice, and I was just wondering if it seems like a good cable? I'm getting a HDTV next year, so I figured since it had some great reviews, it wouldn't be a bad investment. I don't know anything about HDTV (yet) so I was wondering if I needed to get a certain type of cable depending on the tv or if it doesn't matter. Thanks

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10240&cs_id=1024008&p_id=3954&seq=1&format=2

the way i understand it (and i could be wrong) but hdmi cables either work, or they dont. so it really dosnt matter what kind of cable you get, so long as it works when you plug it in. but monoprice is know for having great products, so you should be fine with them. i bout 3 hdmi cables from ebay for between $1-$2 each, and they all work great.

It depends on what you need. The bigger the cable, the more expensive it is. The quality, is not noticeable to the human eye (in most cases). Sometimes the cheaper HDMI cables get "sparklies" and distort your picture, so in a sense yes, as long as it works you're ok.

HDMI cables are universal. You won't need a certain type of cable, they're all the same; some are shorter, some are longer.

bread's done
Back