HDMI Cable

Mex25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have been looking everywhere for and HDMI cable for my tv but can't find them below $90 anywhere. I even checked pricegrabber and similar sites and I could find some cables for $80 but the shipping costs are ridiculous. Was wondering if anyone knows any place that has decent HDMI cables for cheap?

[quote name='Mex25']I have been looking everywhere for and HDMI cable for my tv but can't find them below $90 anywhere. I even checked pricegrabber and similar sites and I could find some cables for $80 but the shipping costs are ridiculous. Was wondering if anyone knows any place that has decent HDMI cables for cheap?[/QUOTE]

I actually seen a few at Wal-Mart on their clearance rack for about $40-$50.

[quote name='klwillis45']www.svideo.com

or more specifically http://svideo.com/hdmihdmisp3.html

I own this very cable and it rocks.[/QUOTE]

I just checked pricewatch and found some decent prices, but not as good as svideo.com (especially if a 3' cable is long enough for you). I don't personally have a use for these at this time, but I'm half tempted to order some anyway because the prices are so good (I won't, but I want to). Also, if the 3' cable is not long enough for you, they sell longer ones. The prices become really high at 15'+, but the 10' cable is still reasonable. Thanks klwillis45 for the link and the recommendation.

wow I never knew that there were this many sites with cheap deals sweeet. Right now I'm trying to decide which site i'm goin to order from but thanks for the links people

[quote name='Snake2715']does the DVI cable do the same thing just without the sound?[/QUOTE]

Two different interfaces. You will need an adapter if you are looking to do DVI to HDMI.

[quote name='Elrod']Two different interfaces. You will need an adapter if you are looking to do DVI to HDMI.[/QUOTE]

Ok but the DVi does it transmit sound also or just the digital picture?

Looks like its pic only.

[quote name='Snake2715']Ok but the DVi does it transmit sound also or just the digital picture?

Looks like its pic only.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay. DVI is picture only. HDMI does picture and sound. If you are going from a DVD with HDMI to a TV with DVI you can get an HDMI cable and an adapter that will work, but will only send video.

Hope that helps.

bread's done
Back