HDMI Splitter/Hub ?

dcm1602

CAGiversary!
I use a 1080p monitor for both my ps3 and pc gaming, however I just realized it only has one HDMI input on it.

Any idea where I can get a solid hdmi splitter or hub for a good price ? they seem to cost 30-40$, and I just need one that splits 1 HDMI input into 2 and im set.

Any help is greatly appreciated !

[quote name='zenintrude']http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10110&cs_id=1011001&p_id=2786&seq=1&format=2

(btw, you are using the wrong terminology... a "splitter" takes one source and outputs it to two sources; that would be like outputting your PS3 signal to two televisions [like what Best Buy does with their display televisions]... a "switch" takes two hdmi sources and alternates between them, outputting them through a single hdmi line)[/QUOTE]

Do they make a 3-in-1 switch?

[quote name='dcm1602']I use a 1080p monitor for both my ps3 and pc gaming, however I just realized it only has one HDMI input on it.

Any idea where I can get a solid hdmi splitter or hub for a good price ? they seem to cost 30-40$, and I just need one that splits 1 HDMI input into 2 and im set.

Any help is greatly appreciated ![/QUOTE]

I bought one jus the other day that I dont even need, If you like I will sell it to you for much less than what you have seen. I have sold a ton of items on ebay if you want to check my cred. Anyway if you are interested PM me.

Monoprice actually makes a 4x2, which is very cool if you have a multi-monitor setup... or a really long cable going to/from another room.

bread's done
Back