HDTV bigger than 26" < $400?

pixi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Hey there!
I'm looking for a cheap HDTV, something with HDMI.
This is so because my current TV is 11" big and only has the RF (I think that's what the big metal plug is called), and I can't play anything on it, except for N64.
I'm looking mainly for something with HDMI, has good sound (No beer-can speakers), and is bigger than 26".
Thanks,
pix

Last edited by a moderator:
Read that. I forgot to mention that amazon has to have the deal, too, because that's where the credit is.

[quote name='pixi']Read that. I forgot to mention that amazon has to have the deal, too, because that's where the credit is.[/QUOTE]

this thread is ridiculous. if it has to be at amazon then go to amazon and search. you can enter that criteria you listed and see what they have.

Amazon is where its at. Get the free prime trial and you can get an awesome price with 2 day shipping
smile.gif
!

Not really much help now, but I got my 32" for ~$300 last black Friday sales, and I remember there were quite a few in your range in stores. If you can wait that long, that is.

If you aren't picky about new or used, you might be best off with craigslist for cheap TVs. There seems to be a couple every so often in my area.

my problem with craigslist is pedophelia. I'm not exactly looking to meet up with anybody.

And the point to this thread is to find a large, quality TV, not just the deal?

bread's done
Back