He-Man and MOTU figures sale

jrzshore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I think this is the right forum (which almost guarantees it's NOT!), but I was wondering if anyone here is collecting/wants to collect the Masters of the Universe series that you can only get from Mattycollector dot com. I ask because I want to sell mine off, and I'd love to give CAGers the opportunity to fill in/start their collections before I go the Ebay/Craigslist route.

I have 2 of most of the figures (noteable exceptions: TriKlops, Webstor, Wun-Dar, and He-Ro), and all come with their white mailer boxes. Even the ones that didn't originally (which I believe is only Zodac).

Prices are different per figure, feel free to let me know what you're willing to pay for them. Please note that I WANT to get rid of these, not NEED to, so I at least want what I paid for them per figure. Yes, I probably just turned 90% of you who were interested off...

I actually have something like 70 of the original MOTU complete with weapons, 12 vehicles, and two of the castles I've been trying to unload. Stuff isn't as popular as it use to be. Good luck!

bread's done
Back