heads up on gamecube bundle

codyG

CAG Veteran
Hello, im new here, just noticed alot of you guys want gamecube bundles. Its your lucky day. Ok im selling my gamecube tommorow on ebay it has 2 controllers never used but opened one is wireless I got 14 games which I will list at the end of this. It also comes with 4 memory cards and all the original cords No box all games are in good condition little or no scratches all manuels and instructions.
Games are-
1.Resident evil 0
2.Top gun combat zone
3.Burnout
4.Racing evolution
5.Madden 2005-never used didnt have enough memory blocks
6.Madden 2002
7.NFL 2k3-never used, didnt entertain me much
8.Super Mario Sunshine
9.Haunted mansion
10.007 agent under fire
11.P.N.03 Product number
12.Star wars rogue squadren 3
13.Ghost recon
14.Medal of Honor Frontline
Thats all of what I will be selling I will post back tommorow and give you guys the link to it. The buy it now will be 350 about 90 less than what I can get at softeware ect. I will start the bidding at 180.00 (us) reserve at 260.00 (us) Hope you will bid :D

Also I am going to be buying a ps2 after I sell my gamecube I will be looking for a few games. GTA sanandreas and GTA Liberty city along with true crime streets of L.A And New York. So if any one has those for around 20 each (used) or something like 60 for 4 somein good not much money to use sorry.

OH yes forgot to mention im only 14 so if you guys could bid high LOL? Dont think it really matters tho I would like to replace my system soon as possible.Hoping to replace it by my b-day (Dec. 7 :D

Just to be brutally honest, you're probably not going to get too much for all of that. Maybe 80-100 for all of the games and 60 for the GC and accessories, but Ive seen amazing things on ebay and you might luckout, good luck and welcome to CAG

[quote name='hutno']Just to be brutally honest, you're probably not going to get too much for all of that. Maybe 80-100 for all of the games and 60 for the GC and accessories, but Ive seen amazing things on ebay and you might luckout, good luck and welcome to CAG[/QUOTE]

Agreed, that collection is worth $180 at the very most, certainly not anywhere near $260.

EDIT: Plus someone would have to want all those games to pay $180!

[quote name='codyG']The buy it now will be 350 about 90 less than what I can get at softeware ect.[/QUOTE]

If you can get $440 for the lot at Software, Etc., I'd forget about Ebay and take everything there immediately. Ebay is known for suckers that pay too much for many an auction, but if you've got a guaranteed $440 at Software, Etc., Ebay isn't even worth the trouble anymore.

[quote name='codyG']Also I am going to be buying a ps2 after I sell my gamecube I will be looking for a few games. GTA sanandreas and GTA Liberty city along with true crime streets of L.A And New York. So if any one has those for around 20 each (used) or something like 60 for 4 somein good not much money to use sorry.[/QUOTE]

Offering $20 a piece on those is pretty funny. Whats even funnier, is turning back around and then asking for all 4 for $60.

But like scorch said, welcome to the boards, he puts the Ass in CheapAssGamer

Offering $20 a piece on those is pretty funny. Whats even funnier, is turning back around and then asking for all 4 for $60.

That was just an offer I mean I didnt know people are gonna sell that high on used games.... But thats cool... Ill just get them brand new at walmart I guess with my christmas money. You guys still want ebay link ???

bread's done
Back