Hearthstone Beta Key.

Carbonite

CAGiversary!
Got an extra Hearthstone Beta Key and have nobody to give it too.

Gonna paste it below.  The code you see is missing the first and last number.

Just making a little extra work so as maybe someone whom really wants it might get it.

_32482624081190633045820_

FYI for those that don't know, Hearthstone is Blizzards online Trading Card Game.  I am very much enjoying it myself.  Very well done.

In any event.  Hope whoever gets the code enjoys the game.

Please post a reply if you got the code. 

I will come back later on or tomorrow and fill in the other numbers if nobody has gotten the code.

I tried about 30 times, you have to type in captcha after every 3 attempts. I got through roughly less than half of the possibilities though, maybe it went already

A friend told me that these are selling for $50+ on eBay.  Wish I would have known that before I redeemed it.. haven't played it yet and I probably won't before the full release.

A friend told me that these are selling for $50+ on eBay. Wish I would have known that before I redeemed it.. haven't played it yet and I probably won't before the full release.
They sell for more than that but honestly selling digital items on eBay is always a huge gamble. If the buyer disputes, you've lost no matter what.

You mean you redeemed it and you probably aren't even going to play it? Man, I've been trying to get into this beta for weeks, so wanting this game :(

bread's done
Back