Heavily Rain, Uncharted 2 & GOW 3 - $20 @ Kmart

Well at least I think I can only have a couple a GCs and a cert left. Hopefulyl Best Buy's $100 off $300 doesn't get TOO tempting. I really don't want to deal with them. They're just as bad as Kmart though to be honest, except Kmart has better deals.

[quote name='Double-J']I got the non-GH version of Heavy Rain, last copy, at my local Kmart (West Seneca, NY). It was like searching for the Ark of the Covenant, my Kmart's gaming section is a botched abortion of fail. Games were all over the place, not alphabetized, some in the cabinet that were old, discounted titles (think Madden 09) while brand new titles were right on the shelf where you could easily walk off with them (LA Noire). Oh well. There was one copy of Heavy Rain stuck underneath a pile of Bulletstorms in a cardboard box in the locked cabinet. Glad we found it.[/QUOTE]

Haha...thanks for saving me the side trip and fun of digging through that mess. Did find all 3 at the very slightly more organized Kmart near the Walden Galleria. Dug through and grabbed the only copies I found of Heavy Rain GH and Uncharted 2 GOTY...

bread's done
Back