Heavy Rain Deals?

no but you could look online and buy the limited collectors edition that is only in Europe and sell the extra's for cash and keep the game. its like 39.99 Euroes?! I don't know what shipping would be though

I wouldn't go diving into this game on Release buying into the hype machine. The potential for luke warm sales is very high. Hence, the potential for utter failure and tumbling prices is also very high.

[quote name='elessar123']Yea, as excited as I am about this, I was the same way with Scribblenauts and I hated it.[/QUOTE]
Well, I played Indigo Prophecy aka Fahrenheit and I loved that game and I've been following Heavy rain for a while now soo.....

I'm pretty much gonna get it no matter what

[quote name='dragonjud']I wouldn't go diving into this game on Release buying into the hype machine. The potential for luke warm sales is very high. Hence, the potential for utter failure and tumbling prices is also very high.[/QUOTE]

It's been the top seller on Amazon's videogame chart since the reviews started to hit the net. It's a game targeted at adults with disposable income that are tired of playing the same old games over and over again. I'd say the potential for good sales is very high. Also, if you preorder through Amazon, you get a free code for the 1st DLC episode.

I havent seen any deals better than the Amazon price. I was going to hold off until some reviews came in, but I decided to go ahead and preorder it since i had $60 in BB certificates that I needed to use. Lets hope that those rewards arent going to waste...

[quote name='msriflegirl']I havent seen any deals better than the Amazon price. I was going to hold off until some reviews came in, but I decided to go ahead and preorder it since i had $60 in BB certificates that I needed to use. Lets hope that those rewards arent going to waste...[/QUOTE]

If the demo is any indication, which I'm sure it is, I don't think it's going to waste.

So really, no LEGIT deals going on for this game?

lol I guess ill maybe if Toys R US carrys it.., use that gift card I got with the purchase of some other game ive had like forever

If that is it would carry an M rated game lmao. With nudity in it

But really as far as I know.., no LEGIT DEALS going on?

bread's done
Back