Heavy Rain Director's Cut $9.99 GameStop and Amazon

Yeah it's dead at Amazon now $21.28.

How long does Amazon price matching typically last?

I'd assume it would only last as long as it was instock at the place they price matched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked it up today, thanks for the heads up OP. Haven't gotten a lot of time into it yet but I enjoyed doing the origami while it installed

Blah, i know i'm going to get to my Gamestop and the only copy they will have will be open. Followed by me walking out the door with no game. Might just pass, I hate that company with a passion.

The asthmatic private detective is the killer. Just saved you 10 bucks and 10 hours of over dramaticized headache.

The asthmatic private detective is the killer. Just saved you 10 bucks and 10 hours of over dramaticized headache.
^You better be lying. If I were a mod. I so would ban you for 100 hours.

That's how long it would take me in real time to start and finish the game with life's interruptions.

^You better be lying. If I were a mod. I so would ban you for 100 hours.

That's how long it would take me in real time to start and finish the game with life's interruptions.
I had it ruined for me since I watched a video of the ending glitched to where you can have Ethan yell for SHAWN! throughout the whole ending. I haven't beat it, I picked it up yesterday and started it last night. The game is retardedly drawn out. stop trying/10 will not play.

This is still going on at gamestop. I got two sealed copies from two different stores and one store was surprised while the other wasn't.

so does the heavy rain deal end today

Last edited:
If only halo 4 was still $10 bucks to add to the order. Needing filler to qualify for FSSS kills the deal. Specially considering black Friday is just weeks away and there will be better deals.

Yep, it is indeed back on Amazon. I had a 5 dollar credit from a long time ago, so brand new Heavy Rain Director's Cut for 5 bucks works for me. :)

bread's done
Back