Heavy Rain DLC from amazon

I just tried mine again and it's working finally. I think it just wasn't up on PSN yet or they didn't make all the codes active immediately.

Sony's official twitter was saying last night there was an issue with making them active but they should have all been active by about 12:00 AM earlier this morning.

[quote name='dennisb407']What's the DLC consist of?[/QUOTE]

The DLC is episode 1 of Heavy Rain Chronicles. Titled "The Taxedermist", it's supposed to be a prequel episode to the events in the main game. I'm currently downloading it so we'll see just how long the episode lasts, especially for 904MB.

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']I just beat it a little while ago. I have to admit, it was seriously creepy and unnerving...[/QUOTE]

Agreed, very short but worth my price of free.

I have a code if anyone wants it. I beat the game and sold it back to amazon already for the credit to pay for my GOW ultimate edition :D. First one to reply here I'll PM it to you.

[quote name='jbe3rd']I have a code if anyone wants it. I beat the game and sold it back to amazon already for the credit to pay for my GOW ultimate edition :D. First one to reply here I'll PM it to you.[/QUOTE]

You should sell that sucker on eBay if you're trying to raise funds ;)
But it sure is nice of you to do that.

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']You should sell that sucker on eBay if you're trying to raise funds ;)
But it sure is nice of you to do that.[/QUOTE]

happy to do it!

I heary ya... Ebay sometimes is more work that it's worth for me. Amazon gave me 40 dollars for it.. no ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping fees, etc. nice & easy :)

bread's done
Back