Heavy Rain packaging question

grundy

CAGiversary!
Dumbest Heavy Rain question ever, but is there a difference between the Greatest Hits version and the Director's Cut?

The Director's Cut seems to be in an all red Greatest Hits case, but the Greatest Hits version seems to be in a primarily black case just with the Greatest Hits/Move Compatible label at the top.

If they're identical, I would rather have the GH version since I can't stand those all red cases

[quote name='grundy']Dumbest Heavy Rain question ever, but is there a difference between the Greatest Hits version and the Director's Cut?

The Director's Cut seems to be in an all red Greatest Hits case, but the Greatest Hits version seems to be in a primarily black case just with the Greatest Hits/Move Compatible label at the top.

If they're identical, I would rather have the GH version since I can't stand those all red cases[/QUOTE]

Yep, directors cut comes with the soundtrack, and the "The Taxidermist" DLC, the regular GH version does not.

[quote name='waldo21212']Yep, directors cut comes with the soundtrack, and the "The Taxidermist" DLC, the regular GH version does not.[/QUOTE]

OK, thanks. If I were to buy an used copy of the original vanilla black case Heavy Rain, I know I can just download "The Taxidermist" later, but is there a "patch" (for lack of the correct term) to get the Move compatibility? Is it even worth it to have the Move Compatibility?

[quote name='grundy']OK, thanks. If I were to buy an used copy of the original vanilla black case Heavy Rain, I know I can just download "The Taxidermist" later, but is there a "patch" (for lack of the correct term) to get the Move compatibility? Is it even worth it to have the Move Compatibility?[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly there is a pretty big (4-5 gig?) patch that automatically downloads that adds move compatibility.

I played it with a DS3 and am not sure it if using the move with it would be good. I had a hard enough time being precise with the analog stick patterns you have to make under pressure.

[quote name='Mixer236']Do NOT play this with Move![/QUOTE]

I played with the Move controller and thought the game play was fine, but you do need to exaggerate your arm movements on most inputs and there was a few hold these three buttons which felt like Twister with my fingers.

bread's done
Back