Heavy Rain (PS3) - $29.99 Amazon Gold Box Deal - EXPIRED!!

I really enjoyed this game. The gameplay is pretty different from anything else out there so it might not be for everyone. Well worth the price in my opinion.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I really enjoyed this game. The gameplay is pretty different from anything else out there so it might not be for everyone. Well worth the price in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I have been waiting for this game to go under $30 and it hasn't until today. So, I bought one!

Great purchase guys as it is my PS3 GOTY. It kept me tied to the tube until I finished it with it's mulitple endings. ME2 is my GOTY for everything but HR is second with RDR being 3rd.

Damn I'm wanting this but have been spending WAY TOO MUCH on video games lately.

I'll just have to hold off until it's under $20.

I might have to keep an eye on gamefly...

Eh I went ahead and bit...if I'm going to worry about 10 dollars then I shouldn't be buying games in the first place.

[quote name='Kirios86']Eh I went ahead and bit...if I'm going to worry about 10 dollars then I shouldn't be buying games in the first place.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, but remember we're CAGs! :)
Besides, I have a HUGE backlog of 360 games and trying to build my PS3 collection for cheap.

Awesome game, though if you're willing to wait we'll probably see it drop to a stable $20 - $25 early next year(1st quarter). I got the game brand new a few weeks after its release for $40(used no credits or anything either) so this is a warm deal for me.

This game is as stubburn as Heavenly Sword when it comes to price drop...

I just did a 2nd playthrough, this time with PS Move.

Do yourself a favor, stick with the DualShock 3 when it comes to gameplay...

The story is just as amazing and immersive as the first time though.

i platted this in a weekend, so im just gonna wait til 20new or lower. good job all those going through first playthough tho, who's the origami killa?

I probably would've jumped on this on Black Friday but taking a look at my backlog, I think I can afford to wait for this to go into the $20-$25 range. Granted that's only a $5-$10 difference, but I got enough to play in the mean time. Glad it finally went to $30 for those holding out for that price though.

I've waited too long for this game too drop and even on eBay bidding, it's always up to $34-$39. Waited for it to go down used at Gamestop and nada. So, new for $29...I'm cool with that. This game and even "Yakuza 3" were a pain to wait for in terms of price drops.

I was gonna get Ghost of Sparta for $20, but it expired in my cart. I thought I had 15 minutes. Shame.

Edit:

It went through. There was a temporary promotional credit being applied through checkout. Sweet.

Missed it, back to $47.
Also, isn't this a game you want to buy new because it comes with a code for an extra side story? Or was that solely for pre-ordering? "The Taxidermist" I believe it was called (plus I think there's a second side story as well?).
Can anyone clear that up? Thanks.

WHHAAATTT????!!!!

I thought they stopped doing lightning deals a week or two back! How was anyone even supposed to find these deals from the front page?! They had banners for the ongoing lightning deals (bf / cyber monday etc.) but they disappeared so I thought it was over.

[quote name='PublikDefender']WHHAAATTT????!!!!

I thought they stopped doing lightning deals a week or two back! How was anyone even supposed to find these deals from the front page?! They had banners for the ongoing lightning deals (bf / cyber monday etc.) but they disappeared so I thought it was over.[/QUOTE]

I thought they did too, I also checked earlier this morning and didn't see anything for video games, so this threw me for a loop.

This was the price that I was waiting for it to hit, and so I went ahead and ordered it even though I have so many other games to play, but idk if I will see it get to much lower than this. So what the hell.

[quote name='Xerxes']Wish I got it before they slapped the blue move corner on it. It's all the same though. :/[/QUOTE]

Just got my copy last night from the Lightning Deal, and it was a 1st release copy. No blue Move logo on the case. :whee:

[quote name='Xerxes']Wish I got it before they slapped the blue move corner on it. It's all the same though. :/[/QUOTE]
So the Move content isn't on the disc with the Move logo? Took me like 3 hours to download last night.

bread's done
Back