Heavy Rain/Uncharted 2 GOTY $29.99 at Walmart

Blinkerizo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hi guys, i want all of you to know that heavy rain and uncharted 2 goty are both $29.99 at walmart. I went today to the walmart in kississme, florida. There were like 6 uncharted 2 goty left, and 5 heavy rain. Both of them were listed as $29.99. Anyway just tell the cashier to check the price, i really dont know if other walmarts have the same price for both games.

See you.

Thanks for this and others that have posted this. I just picked up Heavy Rain and God of War 3 for $29.96 each. In store only. Santa Clarita, CA.

Man nice to see Walmart step up.

I see that the DLC comes on a voucher. Is there a code for each DLC? I already have siege and the multiplayer maps I think. I was gonna get this from BBV for 20, but if I can get the GOTY and somehow trade something for the voucher.

EDIT: It looks like the DLC comes on one voucher. Any watch the motion comic? Thats about the only thing besides the multiplayer stuff I would want.

I'd really want to get both of these at this price but Walmart's pretty out of the way for me and online still says it 50-60 bucks.
Is this all stores or YMMV clearance?

[quote name='AoA']I'd really want to get both of these at this price but Walmart's pretty out of the way for me and online still says it 50-60 bucks.
Is this all stores or YMMV clearance?[/QUOTE]
Based on the feedback in the previous threads, it is all Walmarts. Even if it has still been marked $59.99, they are ringing up at the new price.

[quote name='flix1']Based on the feedback in the previous threads, it is all Walmarts. Even if it has still been marked $59.99, they are ringing up at the new price.[/QUOTE]

Yep I saw this in a Walmart in Raleigh last weekend when I was visiting my ex g/f. I hope that Amazon matches this price as I'm looking for a second unwrapped copy of this game but don't want to pay a penny more than $30.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Aww, I thought it was some special double pack at that price. I was like that's awesome![/QUOTE]

What a weird combination. Then again, I have both, so maybe not... :whistle2:k

Oddly enough, my copy of Heavy Rain came with a U2 GOTY DLC paper instead of the origami sheet. Too bad I can't use it, since it's for the Asian version of U2.

Amazon will only pricematch if they know about the other price.
At the bottom of the item page, click "tell us about a lower price" under the feedback section.

They get enough of those, they might take notice.

Thanks OP

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Really tempted to get Heavy Rain. $20 would be nicer though...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I went and picked up a copy anyway, though. Now I'm just hoping I get around to playing the game before I see it drop to $20.

Thanks for the heads up, OP

Great deal, picked up Uncharted 2. Found out I had an unused Wii points card for 2000 points that I returned today and ended up getting the game for ~$12. Sweet!

[quote name='lydon']Great deal, picked up Uncharted 2. Found out I had an unused Wii points card for 2000 points that I returned today and ended up getting the game for ~$12. Sweet![/QUOTE]
math fail, you still payed $32

[quote name='Brother Daz']math fail, you still payed $32[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but in my mind I paid $12.

Plus the Wii points were a gift.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Really tempted to get Heavy Rain. $20 would be nicer though...[/QUOTE]
Heavy Rain is way worth $30. It's, without a doubt, the most touching and emotionally moving videogame I've ever played.

Personally, my favorite game of all time. That says a lot.

The bigger my backlog gets, the more frequently it seems these great deals on games I want come up. I won't be buying either of these now, but thanks for the heads up.

I have been waiting and waiting for Heavy Rain to drop in price... Now that I have Playstation Move as well, I am all about it. Heading to Walmart tomorrow. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back