HEB PLUS 20 dollars off all Xbox One Games

dager35

CAG Newbie
This is mostly a regional thing for Texas.  HEB which is a grocery store chain has some Plus stores that sell many other things including video games.  They are taking off 20 bucks of any game for the Xbox One system only.  I got Lego Movie, Assassins Creed Black Flag, and Metal Gear Games for 10 buck a pop.  You can use on any game and as many coupons as you want.  I did this in San Antonio and probably is everywhere though I am not sure for how long.  Even already discounted games can be Purchased with coupon.  The Coupons are in the store by the games. 

This is mostly a regional thing for Texas. HEB which is a grocery store chain has some Plus stores that sell many other things including video games. They are taking off 20 bucks of any game for the Xbox One system only. I got Lego Movie, Assassins Creed Black Flag, and Metal Gear Games for 10 buck a pop. You can use on any game and as many coupons as you want. I did this in San Antonio and probably is everywhere though I am not sure for how long. Even already discounted games can be Purchased with coupon. The Coupons are in the store by the games.
Thanks!! Gonna stop by tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't ever check regional personally. So I would have never seen this. Most are smart enough by now to know not to click a topic that say HEB in it anyhow unless they are in Texas. Alot of other stored have topics here, like Kmart, that we don't have in our area either. So unless those are regional only deals, this shouldn't be either. Atleast imo.

Got walking dead season 2 for $9.99... And here is the big one...

LEGO Movie is free. $14.99 - $20 coupon = free. They don't give you a $5 credit, lol, but the game is totally free.

Yeah I just got the game for free too. The girl at the register said it didn't work on that game but the guy said the coupon says ALL games and gave it to me free. I'm sure this won't last long

Yeah I just got the game for free too. The girl at the register said it didn't work on that game but the guy said the coupon says ALL games and gave it to me free. I'm sure this won't last long
They will just sell out by the end of the day. There is no limit.

Got Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 for $9.99 each. 2 employees and a manager refused to sell me Killer Instinct or Lego Movie, no matter how much I argued

They initially refused to even sell me Walking Dead because "The coupon won't work" which I got pissed at for them trying to think I'm blind and made them prove it to me. Which obviously failed on their end.

I just picked up Lego Movie..... only 1 left at my store.

They ran out of Walking Dead season 1 and 2.  Oh well, guess I'll just settle for a free game :)

Now to figure out if i want to keep it or trade in to Walmart ($14) or Bestbuy ($14) and put towards something I really want.

It's actually quite refreshing to finally have a regional deal I can take advantage of. We don't have Kmart here, they all went out of business, no Meier, no family video, etc...

Yes I got Lego Movie but it was 29.99 at Bandera store.  Still 10 bucks good deal.  Glad some go it free though.  Pretty weird.  Also Skylanders and Disney infinity toys are buy 2 get one free.  

Gonna head out to the one in Pearland. Hopefully they have The Wolf Among Us because that's what I mainly want.
I think it was $39.99 though... I can't completely remember. I think the only ones that were $29.99 were Lego movie, assassins creed black flag, Fifa 14, walking dead 1 and 2.... That's all I remember being that price.

I tried 2 of the HEB Plus's in Austin and neither had The Wolf Among Us.... are these San Antonio locations that yall are seeming them at?

Thanks again OP!!

Stopped by but I didn't find The Wolf Among Us but....

I grabbed :xb1: TWD Season 2 for $10 (going to try to trade with someone for TWAU)

I also grabbed these on clearance :ps3: Disney Infinity 1.0 Starter Pack - $19.99

Woody Disney Infinity figure - $3.99

Dash Disney Infinity figure - $3.99

Infinity base protector - $2.50 it looks cool lol

Now I can just buy the :ps4: 2.0 game off of ebay later on

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]edit---- they also had a Wii U DI 1.0 Starter pack for $19.99[/SIZE]

Can you get me some games too? Pearland is too far for me. LOL
I had already left before I saw this, they didn't have anything left besides that last season 2

Round Rock had Shadow of Mordor still marked at 30 from Black Friday. I left one copy and I really shouldn't have. Did not see TWAU. Five bucks for the wolverine blu-ray/ultraviolet, is that good?

They also had some pasta salad marked down for quick sale at the cafe thing. Go Go Go!

EDIT: Oh they had both walking dead.

Got the two Walking Dead seasons for $10 a piece and the Lego Movie game for free.  That's about $7 per game with tax.  No sign of TWAU at the 2 stores I looked in.

I don't have an Xbone unfortunately but its nice to see a store local to me being discussed. The closest and only HEB plus store to me in town is 20 mins away but once in awile a trip like that won't hurt.

I went to two other Plus stores and found both Walking Dead Games at the one on 1604 and potranco and then was able to score Minecraft for free at the Marbach and 410 location.  The guy there was very cool about it.

Been to 4 stores in the northwest side of San Antonio, no sign of The Wolf Among Us in any of them.  The game isn't available for other consoles either.  No luck finding MInecraft or Shadow of Mordor (for cheap) either.

Went to the HEB in Kyle (near Austin) and got the Walking Dead Season one and two (2 copies of each), FIFA 14, and Lego Marvel.

I wanted Minecraft and Wolf or maybe even the Lego Movie Game. Maybe would trade my extra copies for any of those.

bread's done
Back