Helldivers $20 at Wal-Mart -- YMMV

Tharok

CAGiversary!
Title says it all.  I picked up the last one at my Wal-Mart, but if you're thinking of getting Helldivers, it might be worth checking your local store.  

Cool. I'm not a PRO member and wanted to get this.... At $20. Will check my store after work.

EDIT: Am really close to my Walmart and drove over and it is $19.98. And it did NOT have a clearance tag just the normal tag with Helldivers and the price. So I am guessing this should be nationwide and not YMMV since it doesn't appear to be a clearance item.

Thanks OP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay. It's cross buy though and I doubt the dlc is worth double the price of the game
And hence why this deal is good because you aren't paying double. The same bundle on PSN is $40.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably nationwide, I just picked it up for $19.95 at my local Wal-Mart in NC. It wasn't marked down or anything, I'm guessing this is a price drop? Thanks OP!

So the disc is supposed to enable all of the PS4 content? It downloaded a 4 GB "update", but I'm not sure how to tell whether I really have all of the DLC packs.

OP here -- I checked the Wal-Mart website, and Helldivers was still listed at $40 there, so I was afraid to get people's hopes up (hence the YMMV).  This topic is the first one I've ever started, so I'm glad that it was able to help some people.  

This is most likely the correct price across all Wal-Marts.  If the game is marked $39.99 just ask them to buy it anyway and it should scan for $19.96.  My only question now is is this the beginnings of a universal price drop?  Would love to pick it up at Best Buy for $15.99.

add another to the list, saw this in store for $20, also resident evil revelations 2 was marked $19.99. i dont know if that is the regular price now but it stood out since every other game was still full MSRP.

Picked up Helldivers for $20, seems like a decent deal. Also picked up my online order of ZAT PS4, and like others here, they pulled out the XB1 version at the pickup desk. I explained that I ordered the PS4 version, which they saw in my order confirmation email, so they gave me the PS4 version, no hassle. Thanks to Tharok for the heads up!

Is the game any good??
I was on the fence prior to snagging a copy as I wondered the same thing. Normally not a fan of these twin stick shooter things, but man have I been pleasantly surprised by this one. I enjoy it greatly.

With that said, thank you OP :)

bread's done
Back