Hello Everyone

[quote name='Decepticreep']CAG forum noob here. Just saying hello to the community. If I break any CAG faux pas, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

OMG WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT.

DUDE. not cool....

hi :)

[quote name='Apossum']OMG WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT.

DUDE. not cool....

hi :)[/QUOTE]

hahahahah

welcome

to the crazy world of richard scary umm err i mean cheapassgamer.

[quote name='Decepticreep']CAG forum noob here. Just saying hello to the community. If I break any CAG faux pas, please let me know.[/QUOTE]

Hello and welcome

Indians suck. Go Reds!!!

[quote name='Magehart']You broke the #3 rule.

Don't feed the trolls.[/quote]

LoL... I'm used to assholes. I am also a member of neo-geo.com There is nothing more annoying than Neo fanboys

[quote name='Decepticreep']LoL... I'm used to assholes. I am also a member of neo-geo.com There is nothing more annoying than Neo fanboys[/quote]

The resident nintendo fanboys are going to take that as a challenge...

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Someone grab the tennis racket and the syrup...time to awful waffle the n00b.

AWFUL WAFFLE! AWFUL WAFFLE! AWFUL WAFFLE![/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='camoor']The resident nintendo fanboys are going to take that as a challenge...[/quote]

LoL. At least Nintendo releases new hardware. Neo-fanboys would have you believing that the almost 20 year old hardware came from God himself.

Welcome. Although I think you have terrible taste in baseball teams, being a lifelong White Sox fan myself, I hope you enjoy yourself here. These forums are great.

bread's done
Back